SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One year ago today....my heart was stolen.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One year ago today....my heart was stolen. Login/Join 
posted
Well, today was the day. One year ago it happened. It was hopeless.

I lost my baby Sunny D October 5th. Heart broken I said never again. Well, it wasn't too much longer I was looking.

Last Thanksgiving I saw her picture, and I just had to see her. Was told that she was already picked. I said if they backout let me know. Saturday morning I got an email saying that she was available.

3 hours later, I was holding her in my arms. That's when it happened. She stole my heart.

She was only 4 weeks old. Crafty girl. I told the breeder that she was mine, and the longest 4 weeks crept by.

Today, well. It was when my heart was stolen.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. And the coming Christmas brings you all happiness, joy, and peace.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/WhpXYw6

Column

[url=https://postimg.cc/ppfwr4Rx][img]https

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Easy to see how she stole your heart. Now she's Daddy's princess. What a little cutie!

What breed is she?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Nice pup.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's an Australian Shepherd. She turned 1 year old this October 24th.

Hard to believe.

[url=https://postimg.cc/MnFH3v49][img]https

ARman

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
That’s the best way to heal your heart.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3478 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
good doggie

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pup! I’m sure she is smart as heck.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Love them by the minute. 5, 10, 15 years, it's never long enough.

Beautiful girl.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful pup. Loving a dog is safer than loving most humans. Enjoy.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Your story could have been mine. I too said "never again". And now another dog has worked it's way into my heart. I am happy for you, ARman. All the best to ya this season!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Underdog:
Nice pup! I’m sure she is smart as heck.

Oh yeah she is! Very smart.

She knows sit, down, stay, heel, clockwise and counterclockwise. She knows her right and left hand. Come, and we are working on some other things.

I can tell her to "sit", "high 5 left", "shake right", "counterclockwise" all together and she will do it. I can change the order and she will do it.

"Stay" is one of the things we are having trouble with. She'll do it, but if I get to far away, or out of sight she will brake and come to me, or look for me.

Working on "place", it's going....

She rings a bell to go out. She picked that up. I have a bell on the door, every time I took her out I would ring it and say "let's go potty" when she potted I would give her a treat and praise her. One day she walked over and rang the bell. I took her out and she potted.

She rings it differently to go for walks, no kidding. If I ask her if she wants to go walking before she rings the bell, she will run over and ring it, and as we go out the door she will ring it again.

ARman

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Does she go to work with you?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Does she go to work with you?

No, I wish that she could.

ARman

Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Nice and heartwarming. Lost our beloved GSD to cancer in 2019. Finally decided to look again a year later. Found the perfect little 3 yr old female GSD at a shelter, and took her into our hearts. She’s a real sweetheart, and perfectly fits into our lives and home. Been a year now.
Lady sitting pretty by B H

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^ ^^ ^^

What a beautiful girl....

ARman

Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Some of my favorite treads ….. keep’m coming, love those love stories!

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Surprise Australian Shepard Pup for my Wife this coming Sunday for her Birthday/Christmas as we had to put down one of our Aussies. https://imgur.com/a/Tt4mSYS

I am butthole deep in white lies trying to make it happen Cool as she thinks it was sold to someone else… Next Sunday 12/5 is her Birthday…………

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
Surprise Australian Shepard Pup for my Wife this coming Sunday for her Birthday/Christmas as we had to put down one of our Aussies. https://imgur.com/a/Tt4mSYS

I am butthole deep in white lies trying to make it happen Cool as she thinks it was sold to someone else… Next Sunday 12/5 is her Birthday…………

What a cutie! I hope that you all have many years together! What an awesome birthday/Christmas gift.

ARman

drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
Surprise Australian Shepard Pup for my Wife this coming Sunday for her Birthday/Christmas as we had to put down one of our Aussies.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Just hope that the wife does not have access to this posting or your birthday suprise!!!!! By the way that is some cutie of a pup. ...................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the puppy. We have a black tri mini Aussie and while he is high energy, he is the most fun loving dog we ever had.

Posts: 421 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post