SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One year ago today....my heart was stolen.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One year ago today....my heart was stolen. Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Heartwarming. I have a similar story.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Our last pound pup was Kayla. She was the light of our lives. Got her at 6mo. old and from night one she slept in our bed - under the sheets.

We lost her to cancer in Dec. 2018 just days before her 13th birthday.

Shell shocked doesn't quite describe the loss we felt.

Before Kayla was Felix - deputy dawg. He was a GOOD BOY. I sure do miss him. Again, cancer took him from us too early.

Here he is with daughter's rabbit Bunzerelli. Whole story on Bunzerelli. Totally friendly rabbit. Lived to 9+ years old.

Here's how I remember him best. Always happy to see you.

Our current dog is a Bully breed, we did the Chewey DNA. She looks like a pit, but bred in the 80's to be even more friendly than a pit - which is saying something if you know pits and not the group think pap.

I got a new computer over the weekend and have no ability to transfer images at this time, but I will soon.

Sammy is her name and she was a breeder dog, tossed on the street and fortunately found by my friend. She was taken in by my friend and we got her just 2 months after we lost Kayla.

She was tormented and in many ways she's broken, but above all other things she's a gentle loving little (70#) girl.

We are working on building her confidence and she's coming around. Loves everybody and all dogs. Not cats unfortunately. Probably fought them for food on the porches while she was scavenging.

Posts: 2833 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Thanks ARman, yours is beautiful as well, and looks like fits right in! Love the happy stories too.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I love the happy and heart touching stories.

ARman

Posts: 3154 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post