SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rockwell Automation announces their perfected Retro Encabulator
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rockwell Automation announces their perfected Retro Encabulator Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
We have to send ours in, for recalibration.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30719 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I install these for a living, they're no joke. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das machinkontrol is nicht for gefengerpoken und mittengrabben. Oderwise is easy schnappen der springenverk, blowenfus, undpoppencorken mit spitzensparken. Der machine is diggen by experten only. Is nicht fur geverken by das dumpkopfen. Das rubber necken sightseenen keepen das cotton-picken hands in das pockets. So relaxen, und vatchen das blinkenlights.

Wo ist alles der sparkzen lights geblinken?

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2094 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
quote:
Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das machinkontrol is nicht for gefengerpoken und mittengrabben. Oderwise is easy schnappen der springenverk, blowenfus, undpoppencorken mit spitzensparken. Der machine is diggen by experten only. Is nicht fur geverken by das dumpkopfen. Das rubber necken sightseenen keepen das cotton-picken hands in das pockets. So relaxen, und vatchen das blinkenlights.

Wo ist alles der sparkzen lights geblinken?

Ist kaust of der spilt dokter pepperen.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:

Auf meinin nosen und über alles meinin computermaschine.

Posts: 11008 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Harbor Freight has been selling them like hot cakes to the preppers that are building their own power grids.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they are going "Retro", I don't understand why they just don't utilize a Flux Capacitor for their needs. It's proven technology. And on top of that, it is compatible with the latest Mr. Fusion reactors. Bunch of amateurs.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:

Auf meinin nosen und über alles meinin computermaschine.

Lol

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I hope all of you got all of that. A test is being prepared for current and future members in order to post. Anyone making a 70 or below will only be allowed to post in "New Members Introduction".

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4836 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
His suit will light up like a Roman candle if he gets an arc flash from any of those open sided buckets.

I wonder what the arc rating of that dress shirt and blazer are...

Posts: 732 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Man, I tell you, replacing Lunar Wainshaft Bearings is not easy.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Dingleberry arm?

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The encabluator is easily repaired with a new 710 cap

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3979 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
What's a good school to get a degree in advanced encabulation?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16535 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about - but I'm gonna get me one of those gram-meters !

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who works in PR at Rockwell and I was texting her today about this spoof. She is mortified about it, but said there are people over there who want to do an updated version of it.

Posts: 2490 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Who uses retro encabulators any more?

The accepted approach now is to use multiple synchronous, parallel Gawlin accelerators. The newer computer controlled models can get the job done with two Gawlins, or, in especially critical applications, two with one in reserve as a backup.

The grammeters are much more efficient when fed by the Gawlins. The marvel vanes used in the encabulators output section are simply phase deficient by comparison.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post