SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rockwell Automation announces their perfected Retro Encabulator
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rockwell Automation announces their perfected Retro Encabulator Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Revolutionary

Posts: 107722 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome to my world. Cool

I'm going to have to send one of my younger engineers "down to the basement" Wink tomorrow to get a couple new differential girdle springs and some spurving bearings.

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Rockwell rules! They've been the leader in encabulation since its invention.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16536 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that guy is serious.

P229

Posts: 3845 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

He said, "Dingle Arm!"
Big Grin

I've heard that somewhere before...found it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azAxymlNL7E

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I know this!

It is what they use to make room to put a back seat in a '56 Ford pickup...

Oh? Nevermind.

Posts: 9168 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
That reminds me of something I would have seen Dan Aykoryd doing on Saturday Night Live...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
He should be serious. This is the kind of technology keeping us ahead of the Soviets.

Posts: 107722 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
This upgrade places them firmly ahead of Acme now. Acme may never catch up!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
He should be serious. This is the kind of technology keeping us ahead of the Soviets.
I’m still cranked about them landing not one, but two probes on Venus before us.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
You can't argue against technical excellence!

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16536 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This is so timely. I’ve been on the fence about buying a new Citizen Promaster Marine AS7141-60E Eco-Drive Titanium Diver 200m Watch Japan but it’s radio wave frequency is JDM only. Now typically I wouldn’t worry since most are 6 band radio wave but this particular model is JJY frequency only. I’ve read that most emulators are hit or miss. This new Rockwell Encabulator with the retro grade enhancements allows for a more analog fine tuning regarding the exact frequency required.

What I find most interesting is that this retro device also seems to have An Impedance Matching Room which also has a matching transformer to perform impedance matching between the transmitter and the antenna. Due to the high power of radio frequency signals that pass through the room, it is completely shielded in copper and is off-limits during broadcasts. You can see this when he opens the door. VERY COOL!

As with most longwave time code stations, the JJY signal is amplitude-modulated to send one bit per second, transmitting a complete time code every minute.

The time code is most similar to that transmitted by WWVB, but each bit is reversed: on the second, the carrier is increased to full power. Some time during the second (depending on the bit to be transmitted), the carrier is reduced by 10 dB, to 10% power, until the beginning of the next second.

I’ve tried to get my smart phone to perform these functions but I cannot get it to do this reliably with my 6 band radio wave eco drives when I put them in an environment that blocks all radio waves and start my own emulator radio wave JJY program.

Well done Rockwell! It’s had never considered the benefits of an analog encabulator to fine tune the JJY signal amplitude modulation. It’s so obvious now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21125 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
His suit will light up like a Roman candle if he gets an arc flash from any of those open sided buckets.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
The CCP undoubtedly has a formed a committee to steal and/or reverse engineer this shit. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15487 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das machinkontrol is nicht for gefengerpoken und mittengrabben. Oderwise is easy schnappen der springenverk, blowenfus, undpoppencorken mit spitzensparken. Der machine is diggen by experten only. Is nicht fur geverken by das dumpkopfen. Das rubber necken sightseenen keepen das cotton-picken hands in das pockets. So relaxen, und vatchen das blinkenlights.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29726 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have just received an advanced copy of the Operation & Maintenance Manual for the new Rockwell Retro Encabulator our company is installing with a full start-up planned for August. I can’t contribute much to the discussion yet since I am only on page 821 of the “Warnings” preamble.

Posts: 283 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure I saw this advertised as a Prime Day "special pick," but I guess it has expired. It wasn't as expensive as I assumed, probably a Chinese knockoff, free shipping, though.

Posts: 6509 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
He made all that shit up. I know he did, and ya gotta respect him for that.

Posts: 13301 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
That's pretty much what most financial discussions sound like to me...

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post