SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Found on my truck
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found on my truck Login/Join 
Picture of P226_operator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
War Eagle!

P.S. That roofing is awesome!

Ooooohhh you had to go there...Roll Tide!

"Make like a Civil Engineer; build a bridge, and get over it!"

Posts: 334 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
pretty sure that "Trumps" the trunk monkey.

you win.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Went out this morning to find not one, but *two eagles* sitting on my front porch - scared the beejeezus out of me and our yellow lab went beserk.

I wonder if they are sick or injured or ?? They didn't fly far, just around the house and into a big fir tree.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
When I lived in Alaska, a golden eagle landed in a pine tree in the back yard and hung out for the afternoon. The cats noticed and went ape shit. Neither had ever been outdoors yet suddenly they thought they were hunters and wanted outdoors. Roll Eyes

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Thats cool. Hope it didn’t scratch the paint.

We’ve had adult bald eagles passing through here. Awesome to watch.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post