SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UPDATE page 2 bought one. Anyone have, or ride, a Honda CB1100?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE page 2 bought one. Anyone have, or ride, a Honda CB1100? Login/Join 
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Bike aside, I'm still drooling over your workshop and lift. No fair not having to lay on the floor to work on your bike. Razz

Bigderal it's something I've always wanted and I feel fortunate now to have such a space for my motorcycles, etc. Back around 1978 while changing tires on my motorcycle on the sidewalk in front of our house, I made a vow: "if I ever get the space and money I'll build a dedicated MC garage with a lift like bike mechanics use". It took some time and saving but the last two homes had such a space. There are 2 other smaller rooms here, one for storage and exercise the other for woodworking. Needless to say it's where I spend much of my time. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
Heads up for ridewv: If you were considering engine guards for your CB1100 I just received a sale email from Twisted Throttle. SW-MOTECH engine guards are on sale for $163.16 (normally $203.95). Decent price, extremely well made and should prevent further engine case replacements.

Twisted Throttle - SW-MOTECH Engine Guards

Thank you very much Audioholic (and Sourdough) I think I'll order those.

Thanks for the compliment 1s1k!

So far I've cleaned it up and replaced brake and clutch fluid and rear tire, I'll do the front tomorrow. I'm holding off on changing oil until after I replace the side case which should be here within 2 weeks. I ordered the factory luggage rack, which along with soft bags I have, should give me enough capacity to travel. I'm wanting a quick removable windshield and have pretty much decided on this National Cycle Street Shield http://www.nationalcycle.com/v...dacb1100/n25011.html

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7122 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post