New
Find
Notify
Tools

A True Story Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
A very talented woman decided that she wanted to have a baby without the aggravation of having a husband.

She wanted the very best genetic traits that she could find, so she set about a search of fertility clinics around the world.

She finally found the ideal donor. He was the head of the physics department at the University of Prague, as well as being a very talented musician, concertmaster of the state symphony.

The single-mother-to-be made all the arrangements and received a telegram from the clinic in Prague: "Your Czech is in the mail."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30687 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Shakes head....

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4877 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Oh, a Praguer's joke?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43901 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
...and the pun is in the oven.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4790 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Does this qualify as a Prague-tical joke?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15237 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
When will the Czech be deposited?
At least there is no penalty for early withdrawal.

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I just Czeched in to hear a true story and this is all you have to say?

W

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she has a miscarriage will it be a canceled Czech?

Posts: 1571 | Location: SW PA | Registered: November 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't you seen the signs in restaurants? No checks!

Posts: 17146 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
So that's "true" as in CNN-True. Roll Eyes

Posts: 18070 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
So that's "true" as in CNN-True. Roll Eyes

Anonymous sources

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What? She didn't want a Czech mate?

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps there was no Bohemian Rhapsody.

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
So would childbirth be considered Czech out?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8110 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
The Czech didn't even get the chance to bounce.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Well at least he didn't give us the... Haifa-lootin', flutin' Teuton, son of a nun from Barcelona, part-time plowboy Joe.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post