SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Virginia Delegate Nick Freitas: We Aren't Nazis
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginia Delegate Nick Freitas: We Aren't Nazis Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The local Richmond newspaper described reaction to his as "chaos". The Democrats were so upset that they requested a recess so that they could all express their indignation to the reporters present. Apparently, the shoe did fit but none were willing to wear it. I, on the other hand, sent him a congratulatory e-mail.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, leftists don't like it when you call them out for what they are. You see: When you do that you show them something even their deranged minds understand as just plain crazy or evil. The dichotomy between their false, but comfortable narrative and the crazy/evil they're really proposing confuses them. That confusion leads to fear and panic.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
My son just sent me this. Absolutely incredible.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6417 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I volunteered with his re-election campaign to the House of Delegates.

He is genuine. I doubt the GOP will support him as he is Libertarian, not an establishment man.

Out of all the candidates running during last year's election cycle, his contributions came overwhelmingly from individuals. Most high dollar donors and special interest groups do not donate to him because they know their money is not an investment for them. He had the lowest dollar amount, from these types, of all the candidates that were running.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2039 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
an even better reason why he needs to be re-elected

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I hope to see that patriot rise higher in the Party. I'll only pray that he is able to keep himself grounded.

Plus 1

If he can hang on to his values, I would like to see just how high he can go.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post