SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, I have a couple of AR-15s for you. **WINNERS in 1st post**
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, I have a couple of AR-15s for you. **WINNERS in 1st post** Login/Join 
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Dad, his son, and both his grandsons... pics to follow. thanks for the chance

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
Amazing karma, please count me in.

Commissioned active duty USAF in 2004. I did a tour in Afghanistan 2009-2010 and I’d post a pic or two but don’t have access to them at the moment though once upon a time I posted a picture of me as an eager 2d Lt and I think I hurt a few feelings of some of the seasoned members. To be fair I looked about 16 years old. Smile

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be honored to be considered for this Karma. USAF.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Please add me. Currently active duty AF...since 1994. I’ve been stationed all over the world, 6 combat deployments. Married—wife was AF. Father in law retired from the Navy after 30 years.

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in you generous karma

Nam Vet

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. 4 generations of my family have served:

Paternal grandfather-U.S. Army WWI
Father-U.S. Army Air Corps WWII
Me-U.S. Army 1984-1991
Son-U.S. Navy 2016-??

If I am fortunate enough to win, it will go to my son, Ben.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Please add me in behalf of my brother.

His story was a washout at Ft. Rucker as a presumed helicopter pilot. God smiled in him, and a kind instructor acknowledged my brother probably wouldn't hack it as a grunt, so he shed a little light that the Army was the largest employer of air traffic controllers. Match made in heaven for my brother.

God smiled on my brother, again, when in the early 80's President Regan informed the FAA controllers to return to work or be fired. They called his bluff, continued on strike and were fired. Regan offered the military air traffic controllers a civilian spot if they met years of service requirement and my brother barely made it (this was Regan's ace up his sleeve with the FAA controllers). My brother retired at mandatory age from the FAA and is living the good life.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Incredibly generous of you thanks - please add me. USN 78-84
Father USN 42-67, Grandfather US Army WW1, Brother USN 66-68, Brother USAF 20 yrs, Uncle USN 30 yrs, Cousin USN 30 yrs, Uncle USCG 25 yrs, Cousin USAF 4 yrs, Cousin USCG 4 yrs, Nephew USA 6 yrs, Nephew USN 4 yrs, Niece USN 10 yrs, Nephew USN 8 yrs, BIL USAF 12 yrs, BIL USA 4 yrs, UIL USAF 4 yrs, CIL USAF 6 yrs, Wifes Grandfather USN WW1

Some family trivia: As an active, and retired, 05 in the USN, direct family members my father swore in to the Navy; my older brother in 1966, myself in 1978 and a grandson in 1992. Special ceremonies to us captured in Navy black and white.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this amazing karma.

I served 20 years in the Navyfrom 1984-2004. Along with giving me the opportunity to see the world the training and expirence I received allowed me to retire and walk right into a second career working in automated manufacturing.

My dad and my sister were also Navy.
My brother was Army.
My uncle and cousin were USMC.
Another uncle was Air Force.

Family reunions have always been a little spirited. Smile

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3852 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I was on the road so internet was limited. I would like to enter, please.

Me as an OCS candidate back in 2009. I was skinnier back then. Big Grin

Between my sister and I, we have 5 deployments between Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. I look back at that and I'm amazed. She has since been medically retired while I continue to serve in the Reserves.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Edmond,

Posts: 13115 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This would be for my son. He is currently in the United States Navy, nuclear program. He is currently station in Ballston Spa, NY learning the how to run the reactor.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fear No Beer
Picture of K9346
posted Hide Post
Wow thank you for this chance and also a thank you to my past, fellow, and future veteran brothers and sisters.

Please include me, active duty AF 1994-1998 two years at RAF LAKENHEATH UK and 18 months at Tinker AFB Oklahoma

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Posts: 2179 | Location: Back in Ok, finally | Registered: September 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Please add me too. Thank you

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Add me for a chance at your generous karma.

Thanks.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Q for your generosity and appreciation for the military folks on here.

Please enter me in your Karma, 20 year Coastie and son of a 30+ year Coastie.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'll enter for my father, who served from 1963-69 in the PA National Guard 28th Infantry Division, "The Bloody Bucket."

He has never owned an AR, and I'd love for him to have this.

Thank you for a chance at this karma.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in! US Army, 82d Airborne. AFG 2012.

Thanks for this awesome karma!

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please ad me to this thoughtful Karama.

18Z50....DS, TF Dagger, TF11, EIF, EOF.

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgecko
posted Hide Post
US Army '73-'75

Thanks for your generosity from another Texas local

Posts: 236 | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this very generous Karma.

Please do not add me ( 1993-2003 Army)....hoping this goes to someone that needs it

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post