SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Things you do or like that others might think is a bit weird.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things you do or like that others might think is a bit weird. Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Sandwiches: PB and raisin, or PB and banana.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
I like cold leftover baked beans.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Grape jelly on potato pancakes

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Bread and butter pickles on grilled cheese. I won’t eat a grilled cheese without them. Some people think that’s weird. I think they’re weird.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Run.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
Run.

that's pretty dam weird, I mean, who would do that on purpose?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I enroll in about every handgun class offered at my local gun club.

And I ALWAYS use by 686 S&W revolver in a 30 year old brown leather Holster with about 6 speed-loaders on my old Ted Blocker belt.

I'm the only revolver guy there, and it's getting a bit weird.

First they are surprised at the gun, then they are surprised at how well I do with it.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
PB and J on rye bread.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I don't want to travel. I don't like large crowds of humans.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1732 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I don't like water. Tap, filtered, bottled, makes me gag.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
I've been a lifelong Ohio State football fan. However, I did not attend Ohio State. It is not my alma mater.

Consequently, I refuse to wear any kind of Ohio State branded gear, despite my lifelong fandom. One of my best friends, who is an even bigger fan and who attended OSU, thinks this is just bizarre.

My daughter will attend OSU in the fall, so I've been advised that OSU gets to be a sort of proxy alma mater, since a large portion of my disposable income will now be headed to Columbus. I broke down and bought a shirt, but haven't worn it yet. Baby steps.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8798 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Marine:

our vehicles are parked in front of the garage perpendicular to the garage door. If they are visibly angled, I will move the car/truck to correct the mis-alignment.
Now that is really weird. The proper alignment is parallel to the edge of the driveway.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Can't think of much

I don't have pancakes often but when I do they are covered in peanut butter while hot and then syrup with a side of Italian sausage also covered in syrup

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:

that's pretty dam weird, I mean, who would do that on purpose?

Twenty five years, 33,000 miles, 75 pair of Sauconys, and countless marathons and triathlons - I haven't figured out why either.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Yeah, weird. Whaddya drink?

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Sandwiches: PB and raisin, or PB and banana.

Not weird. Both are good, and not that uncommon. (With PB and Raisins specifically it's less common on bread as a sandwich, but more common with other kids' snacks like on celery for "ants on a log" or on graham crackers.)

PB and sliced banana is also excellent on hot pancakes. I like it better than maple syrup.

quote:

... That's like saying you don't like air because it makes you gag. Big Grin

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Not a carbon-based life form.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Water is great when it's turned into coffee, iced tea, lemonade, and beer.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I have a parking quirk. My backup camera grid line must line up perfectly with the edge of my sidewalk. I will maneuver until it does. I saw my neighbor watching me do this and its clear he was puzzled.
And I wear Crocs to go to the mailbox.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post