SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glock Mag Floorates
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Mag Floorates Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I ordered the GTUL last night.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9361 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
I'm glad these are available w/o the punch/brush. A good stocking-stuffer as most everyone has a glock now days.
I replaced a couple Gen2 mag springs and while it wasn't too much trouble, it was enough to spend some money on one of these.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y8mi1y3wAAM?si=FIfzI-krYm6x6-lu&start=67" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Just got mine last night. I took down 4 mags in less than 5 minutes, with no hassle, problems, or damage. That little gizmo worked just as advertised. I slid it on the mag, gripped the end together, and used the stupid little tool that I had purchased previously to simply slide the floor plate right off. Great steer! Thank you to whoever it was that suggested this little guy. I went ahead and got one for the .45 & 10mm mags also.

Posts: 105 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: August 30, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post