SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Homeless" guy sucker punches woman in downtown Portland
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Homeless" guy sucker punches woman in downtown Portland Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Ok, all things considered given where this happened, but how in the hell could that be 'misdemeanor' assault?

In addition to other reasons given, he is part of the "Protected Class" in Portland and other commie shitholes.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Ok, all things considered given where this happened, but how in the hell could that be 'misdemeanor' assault?

In addition to other reasons given, he is part of the "Protected Class" in Portland and other commie shitholes.
I don't care about that angle. I was only addressing the violent act itself. There's absolutely nothing misdemeanor about that. And as stated in a post just above this one, if government won't do its job and maintain the laws and the peace (i.e. its damn job), then people are going to start doing whats necessary, and a lot of this garbage is going to be dispatched with extreme prejudice.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
In other news, the fine state of Oregon is now giving driver's licenses to those here illegally.

yeah, the state's out of control, thanks in large part to Portland voters.

But not to worry, tonight there will be thousands of naked bike riders on the streets of Portland as they protest the use of oil.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10940 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
You mean the soy boy brigade that just stood there?
Portland population, 647,000 and 15 are Men.

Posts: 1482 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Today in Portland: Riots!

https://www.oregonlive.com/por...and-on-saturday.html

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10940 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
If ever there was a need for a comet.
https://twitter.com/Jimryan015.../1145067852375851008

Posts: 1482 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
You mean the soy boy brigade that just stood there?
Portland population, 647,000 and 15 are Men.

Exactly. I listened to her, "I'm so thankful for my community being there." All I saw were a few pussies who should have chased the guy down and beaten him to within an inch of his life.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Today in Portland: Riots!

https://www.oregonlive.com/por...and-on-saturday.html

Didn’t see anything that indicated what spawned the riots.

Were these in response to the black man sucker punching the white women?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Didn’t see anything that indicated what spawned the riots.

The answer to your question is boldly answered with this quote from the beginning of the article. When Antifa gets involved, there's going to be violence.

"Online postings indicate two right-wing demonstrations are scheduled for Saturday: one involving the Proud Boys, a fraternal organization known for street fighting, and another organized by conservative activist Haley Adams and the “HimToo Movement.” Counterprotesters, including supporters of Rose City Antifa, are planning to gather in opposition.

quote:

I don't think so. They just seem like typical modern Portland events to me.

ETA: I noticed this topic after I posted the above. Antifa, conservative protests turn violent as demonstrators throw milkshakes of quick-dry cement at police and onlookers That topic begins with the sentence "Just another day in Portland, it seems.", so someone came with the same assessment as I did.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It never ceases to amuse me what some areas tolerate. In KY, the first punch would likely have been followed by a loud bang. Unbelievable.

Posts: 17152 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland is certainly reaping what it has sowed.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
I won't watch the video because I'm long past my depravity threshold. Broken bones here = felony. I hope they are enjoying the shithole they've created.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Has the recipient of the punch apologized yet for her privilege?

Posts: 3162 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:

Was he black? And she was white? See, I didn't notice. Because if he was black and she was white, that could almost look like a hate crime. Roll Eyes

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Based on a lengthy rap sheet and the amount of violence involved he'd be going to the big house where I live. Unbelievable!!

Jim

Wait. You live in the big house? And they let you on the internet, on a gun forum? What you in for?

Ha ha. You forgot to add a smiley face so I'll just assume that you are forgetful and not an asshole. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised that she was not injured more seriously or even killed, getting blind-side walloped like that.

These leftist dominated cities are all on a fast track to Shitholedom. San Francisco literally needs a huge, prolonged, swirling flush. Seattle, Los Angeles, Portland, Detroit-- wherever the left prevails-- violence, crime, drugs, homelessness, poverty follow.

There are two diametrically opposed, irreconcilable, Americas. One is the communist state of the young "radicals" now leading the Democrat Party. The other is the America of Donald Trump's supporters, who value the individual freedom enshrined in the Constitution, and who, like New Hampshire's motto, will "Live free or die." And the total population is split about 50-50 right now.

There is no compromise possible. There is no "middle ground" between those who welcome totalitarian rule in exchange for the promise of a free shit utopia, and those who will never surrender their God-given rights to a life of freedom.

I don't think anything dramatic will happen in the near term, but sooner or later these two nations will need to split. I don't see any alternative.

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I'm surprised that she was not injured more seriously or even killed, getting blind-side walloped like that.

These leftist dominated cities are all on a fast track to Shitholedom. San Francisco literally needs a huge, prolonged, swirling flush. Seattle, Los Angeles, Portland, Detroit-- wherever the left prevails-- violence, crime, drugs, homelessness, poverty follow.

There are two diametrically opposed, irreconcilable, Americas. One is the communist state of the young "radicals" now leading the Democrat Party. The other is the America of Donald Trump's supporters, who value the individual freedom enshrined in the Constitution.

There is no compromise possible. There is no "middle ground" between those who welcome totalitarian rule in exchange for the promise of a free shit utopia, and those who will never surrender their God-given rights to a life of freedom.

I don't think anything dramatic will happen in the near term, but sooner or later these two nations will need to split. I don't see any alternative.

Just give it a little time, Joe. Every single day, the nation's public "schools" are indoctrinating the children to support Leftist Totalitarians. Once people like you and I are outnumbered by the indoctrinated, the conflict will be won. Or, as far as we'll be concerned, lost.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ I know that you know history, synthplayer, so just consider for a moment what life devolves to wherever totalitarianism prevails. In the 20th C, that means life under Hitler, Stalin, Mao and lesser demons.

So, as far as we'll be concerned-- lost??

I don't think so.

Americans have fought for freedom for a long time, and preserved it. In some shape or form, it will continue to be preserved. I just can't see how it could be as one nation.

But what does anybody know, really? I could be wrong, and hope that I am.

posted Hide Post
Portland is just another shinning example of a democrat shit hole. Where ever democrats are in charge and are the majority; the quality of life is very low, and everything is expensive.
Please, any of you democrats out there lurking, help us understand what the democrats are offering Americans? As you saw on the 2 night debate, the democrats are all in for illegals and not a word about Americans, veterans, inner cities or other suffering Americans. The democrat party is a cancer to American and Americans. I still would like to hear from you democrats out there??

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post