SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will we know the results of the election by Weds. morning??
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will we know the results of the election by Weds. morning?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
Prolly not, as unfortunate as that is. The longer it takes, the more Demorat votes will be discovered. They will continue trickling in until the SCOTUS tells the fraud criminals it's over. If we're lucky it will be a landslide or an impossible number of electoral votes for the criminal demorats to overcome by any criminal means.

Hindsight is 20/20, but if the Dems were able to materialize 200k votes for Biden out of thin air, then there's a good chance they were cooking up a fix on the front end as well.

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 280 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
Late LATE Wednesday afternoon here now, and it looks for all the world that Biden and then Harris will be our next presidents. Biden only needs an additional 6 votes at this moment & I don't see how any earthly power can stop him. As you might imagine I am extremely distressed. Like my brother (another forum member) said -> I cannot imagine why in the world any country or group of people would set about doing all they can to destroy the greatest country ever founded. I share his sentiment. And like Rush said when Obama was voted in many years ago: "I hope he fails.".... But I would sincerely like to share this one last sentiment (from me):..... I hope with all my heart that every last living, Constitution-loving citizen will do all within his power to interfere and cause the failure of the Harris regime - just as Obama and all his minions have done these past four years since Trump got in office. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander..... and I intend to seek out and use every opportunity to be civilly disobedient - as much as possible. For my part I eagerly await the next "shutdown" in which we will be told that we can no longer go to church. I'm REALLY looking forward to that one....... FredT

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well this proves that Democracy is a stupid idea.

And China appears to be the big winner. Goodbye Taiwan

Posts: 1407 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
I assume that you are speaking about the United States? IF you are, then may I remind you that this country was never conceived as a democracy... that it was in fact designed as a representative republic? And if that is the case... (and it is).. then please reveal why you are all of a sudden talking about democracies?

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jtedescucci:
Late LATE Wednesday afternoon here now, and it looks for all the world that Biden and then Harris will be our next presidents. Biden only needs an additional 6 votes at this moment & I don't see how any earthly power can stop him.

I don't see that at all. While certain states are leaning one direction or the other, nothing is yet certain, and neither Biden nor trump "have" the electoral votes. Most of it is media speculation.

Presently, Biden needs both Arizona and Nevada; he's got no other state leaning his way. Neither AZ or NV are certain yet, and are not complete. Every other state remaining is nearly certain to have a trump majority.

Counting, and the law suits, and countersuits and judgements and appeals are far from over.

quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:

Hang on. If someone other than the person you want, wins the election, then the democratic process is a bad idea, but it's okay if someone you want, wins?

Do yo support trump? He lost the popular election. Trump can still win, though he's still losing the popular election. The process seemed to benefit the trump world, when he won. It may yet: it's not over yet. It's disingenuous to suggest that the process works when your horse wins, but is a failed system if your horse loses. This is the nature of the democratic process (yes, we know it's a republic, and yes, we know it works via the democratic process). We vote. We look to the outcome. If your horse doesn't win, it doesn't mean the system is broken.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by jtedescucci:
Late LATE Wednesday afternoon here now, and it looks for all the world that Biden and then Harris will be our next presidents. Biden only needs an additional 6 votes at this moment & I don't see how any earthly power can stop him.

I don't see that at all. While certain states are leaning one direction or the other, nothing is yet certain, and neither Biden nor trump "have" the electoral votes. Most of it is media speculation.

Presently, Biden needs both Arizona and Nevada; he's got no other state leaning his way. Neither AZ or NV are certain yet, and are not complete. Every other state remaining is nearly certain to have a trump majority.

Counting, and the law suits, and countersuits and judgements and appeals are far from over.

quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:

Hang on. If someone other than the person you want, wins the election, then the democratic process is a bad idea, but it's okay if someone you want, wins?

Do yo support trump? He lost the popular election. Trump can still win, though he's still losing the popular election. The process seemed to benefit the trump world, when he won. It may yet: it's not over yet. It's disingenuous to suggest that the process works when your horse wins, but is a failed system if your horse loses. This is the nature of the democratic process (yes, we know it's a republic, and yes, we know it works via the democratic process). We vote. We look to the outcome. If your horse doesn't win, it doesn't mean the system is broken.

Agreed, but we'll all be fucked soon enough if Trump is gone.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10910 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put another way, presently, if Biden loses either Nevada or Arizona, he loses the election. Biden needs them both.

If trump wins either one, he wins the election. He only needs one of the two to win.

On the other hand, I was listening live this morning when trump said of Arizona, "I don't need them."

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:

We won't even be close to fucked. Senate holds.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by was0311:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:

We won't even be close to fucked. Senate holds.

Yup. supreme court won't be packed. DC and PR won't become states. The Electoral College remains.

Biden will just lead an ineffective administration that waffles around aimlessly. Well, ok, I use the term "lead" but that's pushing it.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Simple. Most voters are too stupid or lazy to find out the information and make informed choices. Hell many are too lazy to go vote. But, throw them a mail in ballot, feed them the hate this country mindset of public schools, and virtue signal how wonderful they are if they vote for a man who accomplished nothing and a woman that slept her way into position- well here we are.

I know we are not a democracy although the party of the stoopid keeps claiming it.
Throw in big tech censorship and what appears to be open fraud, and it is clear that many in this country cannot behave in a responsible way.
I hope that cleared it up for you. Trump earned another 4 years

Posts: 1407 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
We'll never truly know the will of the voters in this election. Trump did his absolute best to tell people that the mail in ballots would be catastrophic. We have no functioning media and most of our institutions have been compromised. The Republic is in real danger, but folks simply don't get it.

Posts: 1972 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
We are entering a very dangerous era for the first time in America. Corruption is stealing our country.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
We are entering a very dangerous era for the first time in America. Corruption is stealing our country.
It hasn't yet succeeded, but it's trying very hard. It does appear solid that we've kept the Senate, and we have 5 Originalists on SCOTUS, so no matter what happens it should be possible to thwart any egregious moves to destroy the country.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
It does appear solid that we've kept the Senate, and we have 5 Originalists on SCOTUS, so no matter what happens it should be possible to thwart any egregious moves to destroy the country.

flashguy

That is true. However, the globalists will once again start advancing on the world if Biden pulls this out as Trump won't be there to halt it like he's done the last four years. Our country and the world is still in danger of more erosion of freedom without a Trump in the White House.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30419 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we all know the results but are afraid to admit it to our selves .............

Posts: 435 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by well1147:
I think we all know the results but are afraid to admit it to our selves .............

Just come out and say it then. I'm not afraid to admit anything; I know who won this election.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30419 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

WTF? >>>Are you smoking dope?<<< Razz

Are you roommates with SIG228? Roll Eyes

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16249 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

No and No sorry to strike such a nerve but it is the truth
And Yes big Trump supporter

Posts: 435 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

No and No sorry to strike such a nerve but it is the truth
And Yes big Trump supporter

I don't buy that the "results are known" or that such is in any way the "truth!"

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16249 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
This thread has been like a heat sink for negativity. The results themselves are both incomplete and a ripe subject for legal controversy.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post