SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will we know the results of the election by Weds. morning??
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will we know the results of the election by Weds. morning?? Login/Join 
Banned
posted
What do you think?

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope. Pennsylvania getting an extra three days for votes to be received virtually guarantees it won’t be declared tomorrow night or Wednesday morning.

I could be wrong and I’m hoping that I am wrong though.

Posts: 686 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
Nope. Pennsylvania getting an extra three days for votes to be received virtually guarantees it won’t be declared tomorrow night or Wednesday morning.

And doesn't NC have an additional '9' days to count mail in ballots (which is absurd)? Yeah, this is likely to drag out a few days before the inevitable lawsuits begin. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Really depends how many states Trump carries, how many electoral votes. States like PA may not matter.

Florida Gov Rick Scott says they will have the votes counted tomorrow night and declare a winner of the state. I"m sure other states will do the same thing.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16719 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Virginia couties have until Sunday to certify numbers.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6489 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
I’ll go out on a limb here and say that Kentucky will be declared by the news media folks for Trump by 7:05ET/6:05CT, 5 minutes after the polls “officially” close.

As for those still standing in line at closing time (Jefferson County) they’ll be allowed to vote, but the KYSecState will announce the results later.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2706 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Rick Scott ?

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Really depends how many states Trump carries, how many electoral votes. States like PA may not matter.

Florida Gov Rick Scott says they will have the votes counted tomorrow night and declare a winner of the state. I"m sure other states will do the same thing.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Probably not

Posts: 13818 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Hell no

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just two wishes...no more poll BS & no media, none. We know who our president is and let’s move forward.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
By tomorrow night. But, really, do we need another election thread?

Q

Posts: 26443 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I vote... maybe. I'll check the 8 ball.

Posts: 9166 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
By tomorrow night. But, really, do we need another election thread?

Agreed, on both accounts.

That said, I believe we already know. It won’t be acknowledged but Trump with 300+ earned electoral votes is happening. Personally I don’t even see how there’s a pathway for massive fraud to even come into play in order to change that.

Everything leading up to this is nothing more than an attempt to incite unrest in an attempt to intimidate people. It hasn’t worked and it’s actually had the exact opposite effect.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Rick Scott ?

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Florida Gov Sen. Rick Scott says they will have the votes counted tomorrow night and declare a winner of the state. I"m sure other states will do the same thing.

Fixed it.

Rush reported Scott saying this today.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16719 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
The poll results tomorrow are just numbers democrats will check to see how many car trunks of ballots they have to locate over about the next week or so.

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
So, no dangling chads to be fussed over?

Posts: 11859 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:

And doesn't NC have an additional '9' days to count mail in ballots (which is absurd)? Yeah, this is likely to drag out a few days before the inevitable lawsuits begin. Roll Eyes

It would be nice if their count wasn't needed. It would be a direct message for them to get their act together if they want the Feelz of being involved.

Posts: 7368 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Prolly not, as unfortunate as that is. The longer it takes, the more Demorat votes will be discovered. They will continue trickling in until the SCOTUS tells the fraud criminals it's over. If we're lucky it will be a landslide or an impossible number of electoral votes for the criminal demorats to overcome by any criminal means.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8696 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
We might still be in the moving line to vote by tomorrow morning.

We should have set up shuttle service to ferry folks to front door from cars parked waaaaaayyyy down the street

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15906 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Just need to cross the 270 line and it's over, the rest is gravy-we are hoping that happens early

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post