SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hanoi Jane has Cancer
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hanoi Jane has Cancer Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
If anybody gives a Flying Fuck.
Unfortunately very treatable. Go Cancer, Go!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Ok. Which one of you posted this in comments:
"I squirted some lemon juice in my eye trying to force a tear. Even that didn't work."
Lol.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A waste of medical resources.

Posts: 1802 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Vietnam Vet Father is very concerned.....

Posts: 436 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I don't wish cancer on anyone, but I don't feel even a little bit sorry for her.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for the cancer to be stuck in a host like her.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
She’s on my celebrity death list….maybe this year is the year!

Fucking commie traitor, I’d go out of my way to piss on her grave.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
I don't wish cancer on anyone, but I don't feel even a little bit sorry for her.

Me as well.

I hate that Bitch, but cannot wish Cancer on anyone.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FTB

Posts: 2226 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Enjoy chemo beeeatch…

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
She’s on my celebrity death list….maybe this year is the year!

Fucking commie traitor, I’d go out of my way to piss on her grave.

You’ll have to wait your turn. Razz

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Father and my daughter's Father-In-Law both died of Non Hodgkins Lymphoma that was "treatable"

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the first time I've ever rooted for the cancer.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I generally try to follow the "If you can't say anything good don't say anything at all" rule.

Fuck that bitch.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope her pain and agony will be legendary.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I'll be in that line. Traitor.

Posts: 4018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She's being treated in her beloved North Vietnam, right?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I hope it's from exposure to Agent Orange.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I've got a cart. I can carry along some cases of water so others can piss on it more. I hope her illness is long and painful.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Several years ago she said her biggest fear wasn't death, but being forgotten. She should be thanking the cancer because I had forgotten about this treasonous bitch until yesterday.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post