SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hanoi Jane has Cancer
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hanoi Jane has Cancer Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
She should head to a hospital in Ho Chi Minh city for treatment, she seems to like those folks more than Americans.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
She should head to a hospital in Ho Chi Minh city for treatment, she seems to like those folks more than Americans.

That ain't no lie.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
In case anyone needs a refresher…
Everything You Didn't Know About Hanoi Jane (and It's Worse Than You Thought)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Gee

I’m all broken up about this. It’s a real shame.

That it didn’t happen sooner

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
As a Vietnamese American, I will have to say that she is a space taker on our planet.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Huh. What’s for lunch?

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of parrotdog
posted Hide Post
I hope it hurts the whole time she is dying

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

Posts: 543 | Location: Tacoma WA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I won't gloat about it . I'll just say that I don't care .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hanoi Jane has Cancer

Excellent!!

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

I never realized just how horrible she was.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jane and I were both in Vietnam at the same time. We were doing different missions. The US Govt. wouldn't allow me(or mine) to kill her. Maybe karma finally caught up with her......I hope so.

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
As a Vietnamese American, I will have to say that she is a space taker on our planet.

That and an O2 waister!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Gave aid and comfort to the enemies. Should have been charged with and tried for treason. But, better late than never. Cancer has convicted her.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

I never realized that Donald Sutherland was in on that (bowel) movement. Prick.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Viet Nam War era US Army veteran....Not realy sorry to hear about her medical condition but really could care less... Guess that she considers herself part of the celebatory families involvement in the movie bussiness and her father and brother were involved. Personally consider her a traitor because of the way that she gave aid and comfort to our nations enemy and upon her return to the United States she should have been taken into custody and tried in a court of law and convicted with a very swift and timely carrying out of a death sentence ..... But in the final end she will have to answer "to the man upstairs" for her crimes and actions against humanity.... She had the right to protest the involvement in the Viet Nam War but she carried it to far....... She made a bed of roses now let her sleep on the bed of thorns......... drill sgt.

Posts: 2001 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase Darrow: Hers is an obituary I look forward to reading….

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

I graduated Navy OCS 22 years ago. One of my classmates, her dad was a survivor of the Hanoi Hilton. Her dad came and spoke to us. The radio broadcasts and photo of her in an AAA piece is the tip of the iceberg of what that cunt did.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Ass cancer, by chance?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
To paraphrase Darrow: Hers is an obituary I look forward to reading….

The best I can hope for is when she is on her death bed, she asks the nurse is if she will be remembered. And the the nurse reply's 'Who the fuck are you again?" Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp.............

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She should make move to Hanoi for treatment. Although I don't wish Cancer on anyone, I have no sympathy for her.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post