SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hanoi Jane has Cancer
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hanoi Jane has Cancer Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
She needs Bethe cabs for her bills and her grandkids ? No alimony from Ted T ? No inheritance from her famous family? A succession of bad life choices I see

Posts: 4753 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This piece of shit went on The View TV show and mentioned "murder" as a means to fight the pro-life folks.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...tting-torched-online

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Relax y'all. Hanoi Jane was using Hyperbole to make a joke. And if you believe that, I have a bridge in New York to sell you.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/...tting-torched-online

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Typical leftist behavior. They make outrageous statements in public, issue threats, call for others to harm public officials and any citizen who opposes their precious dogma, knowing full well the reaction they will get, then they "clarify" or retract their statments, and the leftist news media lets these garbage human beings off the hook, because they agree with them.

Y'know, Jane, there was a time just a few years back that I thought enough time had passed for you and all those servicemen whose lives you endangered by emboldening our enemies might begin to make gestures of reconciliation, but I was a damn fool for even letting that thought enter my mind.

You and the rest of the leftist sacks of shit want to kill anyone who disagrees with you or gets in your way, and the unborn- they get in your way, don't they, Jane? The only true innocents in this whole filthy world, and you want to murder them before they have even a chance to live. You. are. garbage.

You vile fucking trash. I hope you die soon and on the way out, I hope you suffer more than anyone has ever suffered. I hope you're scared, I hope you feel helpless, I hope you feel alone, and I hope you die in agony, because you damn well deserve it, princess. For more than half a century, you have been a blight on this nation, and we are SICK of you.

Other than that, have a nice day.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Hopefully Jane Fonda chokes on Whoopi’s dick.

Posts: 5693 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Para but I cannot positively cite which program (probably The View) which was on in the background at a business I was in this morning but the bitch was asked if she was in remission and she answered in the affirmative. She was on a show with Lily Tomlin promoting their new movie. Even if she has possibly avoided cancer she is still old and hopefully her demise is near. I did notice that her general demeanor was that her eyes were vacant and she had a lost look upon her face. Probably nothing new but she just looked out of it.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2887 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
When she kicks, bury her face down or she will claw her way out of the grave.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Once an attention whore, always an attention whore.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

I think it is a little bit more than "attention whore" syndrome.