SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What music streaming service are you all using?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What music streaming service are you all using? Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They are not our friends

Yeah, people tend to forget.

Spotify had its issues with Joe Rogan and his shows on Covid. But also with Trump over issues such as his travel ban. Also their ban on Prager University content. I'll never pay a dime to Spotify.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Tidal

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
None. I don't spend that much time listening to music. I don't even know how to use a "streaming service".

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
None. I don't spend that much time listening to music. I don't even know how to use a "streaming service".

flashguy

I guess I offset you. I get up each morning, turn on music in my living room, start the coffee, get the dog and go out on the lanai and turn on music out there.

If I go anywhere, music is on in the car. I have never turned a car radio off in my life.

It's not that I'm a music freak, I just use it like Muzak...background music.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

I guess I offset you. I get up each morning, turn on music in my living room, start the coffee, get the dog and go out on the lanai and turn on music out there.

If I go anywhere, music is on in the car. I have never turned a car radio off in my life.

It's not that I'm a music freak, I just use it like Muzak...background music.
At home the TV is on 24/7; in the car the FM radio is on tuned to WRR (Fine Arts station--Classical music).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post