4Runner Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That is sweeeeet!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I love my 4Runner. V8. A solid, reliable vehicle that still looks pretty good. Still going strong after having it for 10+ years..congrats on yours.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5325 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My eldest son's 2003 V8 4Runner still going strong. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Turns out the tires are not the originals. Only a couple years old. Well, that saves me $800.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16362 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
A 2008 with a V-8, and a 2012. Two of the best vehicles I’ve ever owned, and I will absolutely own one again.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sister had one in Florida, over 330K last I knew. Beautiful ride!!

I envy you guys in the "NO SALT" belt!!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Man oh man, that's awesome! Congratulations.

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
That would get a good price here. The older ones are desirable.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Congrats on one fine ride.

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome hand me down! I have a 99 that's pushing 250k on the odometer. I still drive it the majority of the time despite having an 18 F150 in the garage. If I hadn't needed the space in the truck I definitely would have bought another 4Runner.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Turns out the tires are not the originals. Only a couple years old. Well, that saves me $800.

That’s ok. New BFG’s or equivalent and some wheels are due anyway. Assume it’s 4wd ? Let’s head to Hollister hills. I’m in the east bay. I have a 17 taco and a 12 4Runner

Nice rig. Prime for some serious mods.

Posts: 4775 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post