SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well......it's now Stage 4.....***Update on pg. 8; Got the gravy for the first time yesterday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well......it's now Stage 4.....***Update on pg. 8; Got the gravy for the first time yesterday! Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for updating us. Prayers lifted up for you and your family.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Wishing for a recovery. If good thoughts count, you have a lot of people thinking of you.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Hoping the treatments go well and the side effects are tolerable. Prayers for an awesome outcome.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12723 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
My family continues to pray for you. More prayers for you as you deal with the "gravy."

Good for you getting your Halloween costume ready. Stay strong and beat this.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent .

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You and your family continue to be in our prayers. Stay strong! Stay with God!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers up and Godspeed!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Prayers/hopes/best wishes inbound BBS.

And bald is not is not as bad as it sounds. Hang in there.

Posts: 7358 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Bigboreshooter, continuing to keep you and yours (fighting cancer is not a solo battle) in my thoughts and prayers for a total recovery...hang tough!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you and the family go through this.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Bigboreshooter, continuing to keep you and yours (fighting cancer is not a solo battle) in my thoughts and prayers for a total recovery...hang tough!

Well said. Thoughts and prayers

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Praying for you, Bro!

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Eat well, be as active as you can be within reason, and keep your mind busy as well.

Prayers are with you!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers your way, BBS!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38683 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our prayers are offered

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I pray for your complete recovery.

Posts: 4629 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Just an FYI, my Pop-pop had it and the doc said he had a 50:50 chance of surviving the surgery... and if he didn't take it then he would be around for maube 6 months....13 years later he died of old age, in his sleep.

So they never really know.

I wish you the best in your endeavor.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Prayers to you and your family.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5322 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
You and your family continue to be in my prayers. Hang tough my friend!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Continued prayers for you and your family BBS. Stay strong.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post