SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well......it's now Stage 4.....***Update on pg. 8; Got the gravy for the first time yesterday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well......it's now Stage 4.....***Update on pg. 8; Got the gravy for the first time yesterday! Login/Join 
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. Please don’t give up.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound. I also wish you the very best.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Man, very sorry to hear this, stay positive and fight the good fight, prayers incoming.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and strength to beat it down!

Posts: 17890 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Prayers on the way. I hope you can beat it. I hate cancer so much. My mom is dealing with advanced Leukemia. A big part of the fight is mental and I know you are strong.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent my friend

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers said and sent, my Brother..

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
You can beat it. Prayer is powerful. Let me know if I can do anything.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Prayers and good thoughts are on the way!

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
My prayers are with you!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Hang in there and beat this. Best thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
You and your family will be in the prayers.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and yours.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this - wishing you and your family all the best and peace in the coming months.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I've never met you BBS, but I feel I know you. Prayers for you and yours.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Prayer on the way,

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post