SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well......it's now Stage 4.....***Update on pg. 8; Got the gravy for the first time yesterday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well......it's now Stage 4.....***Update on pg. 8; Got the gravy for the first time yesterday! Login/Join 
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
Your family and you are being lifted up in prayer my brother...

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry to hear about your prostrate.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19665 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your family!

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory favors
Preparation
posted Hide Post
Prayers and best wishes for you and your family.

P226 X5 L1 9mm
P226r ST 9mm
P229 ST Elite .40 S&W

Posts: 342 | Location: Northwoods of WI | Registered: April 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been a few days since I've been back to this thread. The wife and I are still sending good thoughts to you and your family.

Posts: 7560 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Prayers being sent for you and your family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Prayers lifted up

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, my friend.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5402 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent ... best!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and family. Hang in there.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you and your family .

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2769 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll be praying for you Bigbore.

Posts: 25 | Location: As far from Trudeau as possible | Registered: July 18, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family, BBS. Fight the good fight!

Posts: 328 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you and your family. Keep us updated.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

***UPDATE*** Got the gravy for the first time yesterday. 5 more treatments over the next four months.

No real side effects to speak of yet, but they told me the usually don't set in until day 2 or 3. Should start losing my hair in the next two weeks. That's probably not going to be a good look. Eek On the other hand, I already have my Dr. Evil costume for the big Halloween party we always attend.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES! They do mean a lot!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Godspeed, may your remission and recovery be fleet footed.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter: ***UPDATE*** Got the gravy for the first time yesterday.
quote:
Bigboreshooter Rule #1: Use enough gun
Rule #1: Use enough gravy. My sister-in-law did everything then went another 50%. It seems like she never missed a beat in her life. She used some kind of head cooler thing and skipped the hair loss.

Best of luck, patience, and stamina during your treatments!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES! They do mean a lot!

You can count on it. Please keep us updated.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6405 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post