SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bill and Melinda Gates calling it quits
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill and Melinda Gates calling it quits Login/Join 
posted
I can't be sure this is real but I did find it on 3 different sources. You would think after 27 years you would know what you have and I doubt marital infidelity had anything to do with it. Kinda bizarre if true, not that I blame her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/life...27-years/ar-BB1gk3IX

Posts: 3929 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
sending shockwaves through their hometown
OMG!! Shockwaves!! Maybe those shockwaves could cause Seattle to slide into Puget Sound. Roll Eyes

Too bad the poll at the link doesn't have a choice for "I don't give a shit".

Posts: 9055 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I am a Microsoft guy but do not care, why should I care, why is this news?

Posts: 22927 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Maybe I'm out there, but I don't believe it. I think it's a distraction.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38695 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OldChimney
posted Hide Post
I guess she got tired of his software.

Posts: 2364 | Location: West | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I feel a Guinness World Record coming!

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't she the Product Manager for Microsoft Bob?

Wasn't there a Microsoft Paperclip or something as well?

I can only imagine what she said to Gates about Ballmer as he ran it into the ground..

So long ago,,,

Posts: 1454 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Abort, Retry, Fail, Ignore?

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12131 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So their marriage suffered its final BSOD. Seems appropriate.

-MG

Posts: 2001 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Melinda probably saw how much money [Amazon.com founder] Jeff Bezos' ex-wife Mackenzie was awarded in their recent divorce (~$40 b-b-b-billion... instantly making her the 3rd wealthiest woman in the world), and her eyes went all googly with dollar signs.

Posts: 32532 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Gates may have spread some of his wealth to worthy causes but he has become a huge leftist one world order champion so I wish him nothing but the very worse possible in all respects.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16244 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
When you unexpectedly have more time to spend with the boys!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
I bet there was no prenup

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1090 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer1967:
I bet there was no prenup

They already announced the settlement agreement along with the no longer married announcement.
No real drama at this point and not my problem anyway.

Posts: 9528 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I've already had the talk with my wife and she is on board with me going to try to woo Melinda. Our boys will be well taken care of and my wife has promised me unlimited conjugal visits if I can pull it off.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10492 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Wholeheartedly Agree^^^

Damn you guys are fast!! This was aimed at Bald 1

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Looks like Bill finally figured out how to give away half his money.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12340 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
Abort, Retry, Fail, Ignore?

0-0
CTRL, ALT, DEL.....whatever.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
She's obviously no longer interested in his injections.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6351 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post