SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    EVERY VOTER in the State of Georgia needs to see this photo!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EVERY VOTER in the State of Georgia needs to see this photo! Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted

This is what you MIGHT ELECT if you make the wrong choice.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20345 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Dems #walkaway
Republicans - gather votes and keep liberals out of office.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’ll be doing my part to make sure she suffers defeat.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3984 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Is Stacey on the left or right?

Posts: 4659 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:

Right.

Q

Posts: 26787 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:

In the picture, the right. In politics, the left.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20345 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Right.

And on the "left" is Linda Sarsour, brains behind the Pussy March, BLM supporter and Islamic/Sharia Law advocate, and your basic garden-variety sleazy far left commie.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
As Oddball posted, Linda Sarsour; an islamo-supremacist and Judeo-phobe. She posted a selfie taken at the Holocaust museum which was celebratory of the suffering. You can read more about her at jihadwatch.org.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5971 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linda Sarsour - while no one is single-handedly responsible for the fight-the-patriarchy movement, she is a major voice and figure. She's a well known bigot, anti-Semite and apologist for Islam. Given today's standards, she's said enough to get her banished and excommunicated from most social circles yet, she continues to headline speaking engagements and be a resource to major media.

If there was a deck of cards called Enemies From Within, she's the Queen of Spades.

Posts: 14797 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Why doesn't the dumb bitch go live in a utopia like Iran?

Posts: 13180 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Don't know anything about Stacy Abrams. Can she win?

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5081 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Don't know anything about Stacy Abrams. Can she win?

Not a chance.

Only the massive parasite voting block of Atlanta will vote for her.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34220 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
This is what the dems want!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39794 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Fulton and Decalb will vote for her,most of the state has good folk with brains.

Posts: 22414 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:

RMD
So what about the photo itself, shows the candidate in a negative light?

Without any context it's merely two women holding a sign for a gubernatorial candidate. The sign has no indication of any agenda, and does not even identify a party. Neither is wearing any clothing that identifies any agenda, or even a party. Anything in the background must be discounted, as it can be directly attributed to either person. Nothing in the photo alone even tells you which, if either, of them is the candidate, although I suppose that it's implied one of them is the candidate, by your statement with the photo in your OP.

You made this about the photo, and therefore about appearances alone. So can you explain what about the photo itself, since it's clear by your thread title and lack of any other detail in your post, that it's all about appearances, tells a voter which of the two women is the candidate, and the candidate is wrong for the State of Georgia. Again, since you defined it that way, it needs to be explained based on what someone can determine just from the photo alone.

Thanks.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:

Without any context it's merely two women holding a sign for a gubernatorial candidate. The sign has no indication of any agenda, and does not even identify a party. Neither is wearing any clothing that identifies any agenda, or even a party. Anything in the background must be discounted, as it can be directly attributed to either person. Nothing in the photo alone even tells you which, if either, of them is the candidate, although I suppose that it's implied one of them is the candidate, by your statement with the photo in your OP.

You made this about the photo, and therefore about appearances alone. So can you explain what about the photo itself, since it's clear by your thread title and lack of any other detail in your post, that it's all about appearances, tells a voter which of the two women is the candidate, and the candidate is wrong for the State of Georgia. Again, since you defined it that way, it needs to be explained based on what someone can determine just from the photo alone.

Thanks.

Agreed. I need a bit more up front than just the picture. Something like this:

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

And on the "left" is Linda Sarsour, brains behind the Pussy March, BLM supporter and Islamic/Sharia Law advocate, and your basic garden-variety sleazy far left commie.

quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
As Oddball posted, Linda Sarsour; an islamo-supremacist and Judeo-phobe. She posted a selfie taken at the Holocaust museum which was celebratory of the suffering. You can read more about her at jihadwatch.org.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17406 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

RMD

Without any context it's merely two women holding a sign for a gubernatorial candidate. The sign has no indication of any agenda, and does not even identify a party. Neither is wearing any clothing that identifies any agenda, or even a party. Anything in the background must be discounted, as it can be directly attributed to either person. Nothing in the photo alone even tells you which, if either, of them is the candidate, although I suppose that's implied by your statement with the photo in your OP.

Thanks.

Clearly you know nothing of Linda Sarsour.

Read Corsair's post just above in this thread.

The candidate is a left wing democrat [sic] who is a willing to associate herself with a radical islamist [sic] and believes this will endear her to the voters.

Wake up and smell the coffee. The left would be very happy to have us become Europe.

RMD

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
he he

They need more info

Move to Georgia and you'll know everything you need to know.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108112 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

RMD

Without any context it's merely two women holding a sign for a gubernatorial candidate. The sign has no indication of any agenda, and does not even identify a party. Neither is wearing any clothing that identifies any agenda, or even a party. Anything in the background must be discounted, as it can be directly attributed to either person. Nothing in the photo alone even tells you which, if either, of them is the candidate, although I suppose that's implied by your statement with the photo in your OP.

Thanks.

Clearly you know nothing of Linda Sarsour.

Read Corsair's post just above in this thread.

The candidate is a left wing democrat [sic] who is a willing to associate herself with a radical islamist [sic] and believes this will endear her to the voters.

Wake up and smell the coffee. The left would be very happy to have us become Europe.

RMD
I know a little, but you made it all about the photo. Your explanation is not about how the PHOTO tells us anything about the candidate. Corsair's post is not about the content of the photo, and how the photo gives a Georgia voter the necessary information.

Again, you made it about the photo alone, and the photo alone does not provide the information needed to make a decision about a candidate. However, if I'm wrong about that explain how the photo itself, without any explanation, because that's how your framed it with your title and OP, gives a voter the necessary information about the gubernatorial candidate, or even shows who, if anyone, in the photo is the candidate.

As parabellum says, someone needs "more info," than what is merely shown in the photo. However, you disagree based on how you started this thread, so explain how the photo negates the need for "more info."

Thanks.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pretty obvious it that Muslim Terrorist that is always trying to start Jihad here in the US.
I didn't remember her name but I can't forget that cold terrorist face.
I guess if you want to be associated with that then it's OK. Frown

Posts: 23028 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post