SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    EVERY VOTER in the State of Georgia needs to see this photo!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EVERY VOTER in the State of Georgia needs to see this photo! Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
DMF:

I'm not going to explain it any further. I assumed that the average SIG Forum member kept up with current events to the extent that the purpose of exposing the relationship between a candidate for Governor of Georgia and a known terrorist sympathizer would be obvious.

I don't know where you call home, but it it happens to be Georgia, educate yourself.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
You're the one who told the forum the photo, with no explanation, was what a voter needed to see, to avoid making a mistake in voting.

So again, why can't you explain how the photo is what tells a voter what they need to know?

It seems you should be able to explain it, since you made the choice to post the way you did.

Odd that you can't, or won't, explain why the photo is what "EVERY VOTER in the State of Georgia," can use to determine how to cast a proper vote.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
So what about the photo itself, shows the candidate in a negative light?

Pretty obvious it that Muslim Terrorist that is always trying to start Jihad here in the US.
I didn't remember her name but I can't forget that cold terrorist face.
I guess if you want to be associated with that then it's OK. Frown
I've known many Muslims, who are not terrorists. Nothing about the photo indicates the woman on the left has any terrorist affiliation.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
So what about the photo itself, shows the candidate in a negative light?

Pretty obvious it that Muslim Terrorist that is always trying to start Jihad here in the US.
I didn't remember her name but I can't forget that cold terrorist face.
I guess if you want to be associated with that then it's OK. Frown
I've known many Muslims, who are not terrorists. Nothing about the photo indicates the woman on the left has any terrorist affiliation.

Just listen to some of the shit she spews and then you will know the truth.

Posts: 23213 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
O.K. I surrender. Here's your God-Damned caption: "Linda Sarsour and left-wing democrat[sic] candidate for governor of Georgia, Stacy Abrams."

"And ye shall be known by the company ye keep."

Happy now?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
She should be in Guantanamo not Georgia.

Posts: 23213 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
DMF, when's the last time you got laid, man?

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Linda Sarsour is a Muslim and left wing activist that supports Sharia Law and claims to be a feminist too.

Confused?

She seems to be.

And that's just the good stuff.

Back to Stacy Abrams. She is a Democrat "Progressive" true believer so that's pretty much Linda Sarsour, without the burka.

Posts: 9816 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
DMF:

I'm not going to explain it any further. I assumed that the average SIG Forum member kept up with current events to the extent that the purpose of exposing the relationship between a candidate for Governor of Georgia and a known terrorist sympathizer would be obvious.

I don't know where you call home, but it it happens to be Georgia, educate yourself.

RMD

I wouldn't have a recognized Sarsour's face, so a little explanation of what we were looking at would have helped us understand what is, on its face, an unremarkable photo.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53243 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
As a not-GA voter, I certainly understood the implication of the thread title as soon as I saw the picture. I recognize Linda Sarsour and know a fair amount about her and her activities. I'm an average person who spends a modicum of my daily life keeping up with politics and the voices on various sides of political and social issues.

DMF just likes to be difficult: he knows goddamn well what something means, but has to be "that guy". He's deliberately obtuse because he's a contrarian.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
DMF

You need to go back and read the title of this Thread.

To save you the trouble it reads, "EVERY VOTER in the State of Georgia needs to see this photo."

Now, if you're from Georgia and have been paying even the slightest bit of attention to the upcoming election, no further explanation of the photo should be necessary.

Next, if you're not from Georgia then we really don't need your blithering and carrying on about any of this.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a new Georgia voter, she will not be getting my vote.

Still working my way through Georgia and North Fulton County politics.

Posts: 1138 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
My piano only has eleven keys and a winder on the side, but I understood the post. Roll Eyes

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2295 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Georgia conservatives have it uphill both ways.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/ne...rticle216056560.html

670 ballots in a precinct with 276 voters, and other tales from Georgia’s primary

BY CHRISTINE CONDON

ccondon@mcclatchydc.com

LINKEDIN
GOOGLE+
PINTEREST
REDDIT
PRINT
ORDER REPRINT OF THIS STORY
August 06, 2018 04:05 PM

Updated August 06, 2018 04:17 PM

WASHINGTON
Habersham County’s Mud Creek precinct in northeastern Georgia had 276 registered voters ahead of the state’s primary elections in May.

But 670 ballots were cast, according to the Georgia secretary of state’s office, indicating a 243 percent turnout.

The discrepancy, included in a number of sworn statements and exhibits filed as part of a federal lawsuit against the state by election security activists, comes amid swelling public concern for the security of Georgia’s voting systems. Georgia is one of four states that uses voting machines statewide that produce no paper record for voters to verify, making them difficult to audit, experts say.

And cybersecurity experts have warned that there were security flaws on the state election website leading up to the 2016 contest that permitted the download and manipulation of voter information.

Posts: 4822 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Exactly why we NEED voter ID.

We are REQUIRED to have ID to carry a gun that is constitutional right, so there should be no problem with having a fingerprint background check ID to vote.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34406 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Exactly why we NEED voter ID.

We are REQUIRED to have ID to carry a gun that is constitutional right, so there should be no problem with having a fingerprint background check ID to vote.

You know, everybody understands that except for the democrats[sic].

We all know why they don't understand that too.

Logic has no place when the dead vote.

RMD