SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pro-Communist Antifa Protester Hit By Truck
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro-Communist Antifa Protester Hit By Truck Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
I think I heard the red truck's brakes squealing.....just not sure why?

You didn't. Watch it again. Its the fan belt squealing when the sigforum driver nailed the gas.

You can watch it as many times as you want. You’ll see the nose diving and it slowing before it hits the guy. Poor driver - if he has any context on the event he is probably endlessly berating himself for hitting the wrong pedal.

The way the runner was dressed the truck driver probably thought it was a woman, the guy ran like it if you watch the video close.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This idiots we're calling for communism and a single class And have NO IDEA what they are wishing for... None at all.

Maybe they should move to Cuba or Venezuela then and sample the opportunities for individuals there.

Or, imagine this scene. One of these idiots wants to go to college and is at the administration office. The prospective student says "I want to pursue my dreams in the pursuit of fine arts." To which the administrator replies "We need harvesters and tractor operators, take your choice." The prospective student than says "But wait...." Administrator replies "Hmmm, new opening in the mucking department of the sewer treatment plant. Good news, you start immediately"

Something their Professors in their clay class told them was great.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's more to being a Traffic Ninja, than just wearing black... training, aptitude, skill.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
There's more to being a Traffic Ninja, than just wearing black... training, aptitude, skill.

Functioning brain?!?!?!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Illinois Nazi's. I hate Illinois Nazi's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTT1qUswYL0

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I just love the video. Don't jaywalk people

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The sound of the truck hitting that idiot...

I think it was a....

THRUMP!

Smile Smile Smile

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Watching the video, pajama boy does look to the right and sees a silver car. This he runs in front of but didn't look as he crossed the last lane.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post