SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Rodney Dangerfield of robbers...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Rodney Dangerfield of robbers... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
This guy gets no respect. I ALMOST feel sorry for him. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15486 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
So do robbery stories between friends follow the same arc as fishing stories between friends?

“It was the biggest one I ever pulled, everyone had 100 dollar bills and was scared shitless. I never had such a good day robbing people”

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6335 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
That woman didn't even stop eating.

Posts: 11393 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Someone said he went to the local police station to turn himself in: They kept eating donuts and ignored him. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15486 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Apparently people have figured out the bag wrapped around your hand is no threat?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37989 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I kept hearing Chris Tucker... "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?"

See, when people say you'll never get anywhere without proper English and good diction, they weren't wrong. Smile

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Some might consider him lucky that he didn't get ventilated.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
Some might consider him lucky that he didn't get ventilated.

That was my thought too, although a nail salon might not really be a place where that's likely to happen.

Posts: 7272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post