SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ex-NFL thug Zac Stacy on the run after beating his ex- girlfriend***update- arrested in Orlando***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ex-NFL thug Zac Stacy on the run after beating his ex- girlfriend***update- arrested in Orlando*** Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
My guess is those are “nanny cams” for the babysitter. Pretty common.

Posts: 17138 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
My guess is those are “nanny cams” for the babysitter. Pretty common.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
No, that's a baby monitor. I'm talking full-on hidden wireless webcams that upload to a server. I thought about posting some nanny cam video, but honestly? Most of I'd find to post is far more heinous than what Stacy did because it involves babies and toddlers. So I figured I'd not do that.

Look, 99% chance those cams are there to make sure whoever's watching the kid isn't neglecting or abusing them. That's all I'm getting at.

Posts: 17138 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
She didn’t have cameras to “entrap” her ex. I don’t think she even had them to get video of him abusing her. She has cameras because a lot of people have security cams both inside and outside the house. Hell, this gorilla might have even paid for them. He’s clearly not a big thinker as we have all seen. He’s just a hood rat street thug that was able to foozeball well enough to get to the NFL, but not quite good enough to be asked to stay there.

He clearly has severe anger management issues and she’s lucky to be alive. Those haymakers could have killed her if they had connected solidly. Those were NOT pulled punches.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15584 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:

What's the other one, 'I like sensitive men'

What they end-up with is, guys who are insanely insecure, instantly jealous and violently over-reactive

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

let's hope Eyegor never finds that.

"Abby someone...."

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to say that this isn't the first time he beat her ass. The camera? Who knows... Maybe to watch the kid/for intruders... Maybe to catch him whuppin that ass.

I see there's a "ex-" as in "ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend"
Only time will tell. **IF** she's smart, she leaves him now. If she's not, maybe the next beat-down will knock some sense into her, or the one after that, or the one after that.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post