SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Florida Man Birthday Challenge
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Man Birthday Challenge Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
This is kinda funny. You google “Florida man” and your Birthday month and day (example Florida Man August 10) then you post what you find . Mine is...

“Florida man slays routine at Miami Heat dancer tryouts”

Your turn

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'll play. No photo, but here's the headline:

Florida man robs store dressed as Spiderman

Unique! How many times have you seen a store that is "dressed as Spiderman?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Florida man drops stolen TV from getaway scooter

There is video of 2 fucktards on a moped made for one trying to get away with a 43" flat screen.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23288 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
On my actual birthday:

Florida man arrested after threatening to "kill 'em with kindness" before attacking neighbors using a machete with "kindness" written on it.

Posts: 10973 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Florida man charged with battery for giving girlfriend ‘Wet Willy’

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida man charged with throwing toilet at East St. Louis Board of Education

https://fox2now.com/2019/02/21...-board-of-education/

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Florida man 22 years old attacked his mother with a sausage. Eek

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Florida man caught gyrating naked on woman’s back porch.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mine is not funny at all, not going to post it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Florida Man's Penis Shot Could Land Him In Jail
Eek

This message has been edited. Last edited by: birddog1,

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
On my actual birthday:

Florida man arrested after threatening to "kill 'em with kindness" before attacking neighbors using a machete with "kindness" written on it.
January 11?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida man attacked by a ‘crazy squirrel’ gone nuts. And it was raised by a neighbor

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida man ticketed after eating pancakes in middle of intersection

Posts: 184 | Location: Great Falls VA | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Florida man accused of having sex with a miniature horse.

Thankfully no pictures.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Florida man tries to buy little girl from her mom at Florida Walmart.

So, nothing happened on my birthday that doesn't happen everyday at a Walmart in Florida.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43908 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
“Florida Man Charged With Throwing Deadly Missiles After Allegedly Attempting to Escape Zombie Attack.”

Bwahahahaha!

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine:
Florida Man Stabs Woman With Fork Over Undercooked Potato.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16102 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida man said he stalked family 'to make friends,' deputies say.

Posts: 2694 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Half-Nude Florida Man Wearing Underwear Marked "Breathalyzer, Blow Here" Arrested for DUI

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Mine

Florida Man Flies Cross Country To Cut Ex-Girlfriend's Boyfriend's Penis Off

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post