SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Florida Man Birthday Challenge
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Man Birthday Challenge Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
A Florida man allegedly pretended to have a Middle-Eastern accent when he threatened to blow up a gay bar in West Melbourne, Florida.

Florida Man Thought He'd Do Donuts on the Airport Runway. Police Were Not Amused.

Not Florida, or a man, but worthy of a mention: AUSTIN, Texas - A woman was arrested after she was caught masturbating in public, but she didn't stop when the handcuffs were placed on her wrists.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2039 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Florida Man Burns Racoon Over Eating Mangoes

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18025 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
bullet lodged in florida man's testicle after wife shot him.

I have to do a repeat on this one.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Florida man, drunk and naked, allegedly set house on fire in failed cookie baking attempt.

Hey, at least he wasn't frying chicken. Yeowch!

Posts: 7271 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
On my actual birthday:

Florida man arrested after threatening to "kill 'em with kindness" before attacking neighbors using a machete with "kindness" written on it.
January 11?
Yes, sir. Spiderman is the at the top of the list, you had already posted it, and it happened on the 2nd, so I picked a different one that happened on the 11th.

There's an aviation related one, but it wasn't funny.
Hah! I guess the best people were born on January 11!

I did see the helicopter one. A similar incident happened at Orlando Executive Airport with a Cessna 182, while the guy's wife was sitting in the airplane. :sad:

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30701 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
"Florida man rides manatee, dares police to arrest him, gets arrested..."

Posts: 1296 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Missing Florida Man Says He Wants to Heal, Kill People
Authorities in Florida are searching for a missing man who they say believes he's God and has been saying he wants to heal and kill people.

Posts: 923 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post
Florida Man Defiles Washing Machine At Soapy's Coin Laundromat, Cops Report

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
FLORIDA MAN ATTEMPTS TO CASH $368 BILLION CHECK

JACKSONVILLE, Florida –

Jeff Waters walked into a Bank of America Monday morning and attempted to cash a check for $368,000,000,000 dollars. The check Waters had written to ‘Cash’ was reportedly from U.S. Bank of Idaho and issued in the 90s. Tellers at the Jacksonville bank were immediately suspicious.

Waters explained to bank officials a homeless man named Tito Watts sold him the blank check several months ago for $100 and told Waters the check would clear for any amount of money that Waters wanted to write it for.

Waters wanted the $368 billion to start an Italian restaurant.

“It’s always been my dream to own the best Italian restaurant in the earth,” Waters told police. “I’m 10% Italian. Cooking authentic Italian food is in my blood. I had planned to make the restaurant 80 million sq. feet and able to accommodated (sic) 30 million eaters at once, plus it was gonna be totally underwater so people could look at sharks while they ate. But the bank wouldn’t give me my money they owed me. Tito said the check was good for any amount I wanted to write it for. So blame Tito, not me. I’m as innocent as a schoolgirl.”

In addition to a forgery count, Waters was charged with unlawfully carrying Chinese throwing stars and possessing bath salts. He was released after posting $23,000 bail.

Posts: 3437 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
MOTHER: FLORIDA MAN IN CROCODILE PIT COULD LOSE FOOT, BLAMES DRUGS FOR INCIDENT

Posts: 11362 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
He was released after posting $23,000 bail.
Hope they didn't accept a check for bail Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23288 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Drunk, High Florida Men Post Video to Facebook of Themselves Driving Around at 3 AM with Wounded, Possibly Endangered Owl

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Florida man loses 2 fingers in fireworks accident on 3rd of July

Somehow I knew it would involve fireworks before I ever looked.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
For me, I got these two:

Florida man claims he killed, dismembered roommate because he was possibly ‘next mass killer'.

Florida man accused of dumping 70 gallons of human feces on the road.

Posts: 563 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Florida Man $980,000 tax refund on <$19000 income. Fraud

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by honestlou:
FLORIDA MAN ATTEMPTS TO CASH $368 BILLION CHECK

JACKSONVILLE, Florida –

Jeff Waters walked into a Bank of America Monday morning and attempted to cash a check for $368,000,000,000 dollars. The check Waters had written to ‘Cash’ was reportedly from U.S. Bank of Idaho and issued in the 90s. Tellers at the Jacksonville bank were immediately suspicious.

Waters explained to bank officials a homeless man named Tito Watts sold him the blank check several months ago for $100 and told Waters the check would clear for any amount of money that Waters wanted to write it for.

Waters wanted the $368 billion to start an Italian restaurant.

“It’s always been my dream to own the best Italian restaurant in the earth,” Waters told police. “I’m 10% Italian. Cooking authentic Italian food is in my blood. I had planned to make the restaurant 80 million sq. feet and able to accommodated (sic) 30 million eaters at once,

Priceless reasoning skills!!!

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Florida man fleeing crash found walking naked down highway

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 502 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/381067.php

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24141 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Naked man on drugs falsely claimed he planted bomb in Daytona Beach airport: Police

Thank goodness there are no pictures

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:

Naked man on drugs falsely claimed he planted bomb in Daytona Beach airport: Police

Thank goodness there are no pictures
Yeah, I've been there and I have to say, it's a pretty ugly airport.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30701 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post