SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Runners: How do you keep your feet dry thru snow and slush? UPDATED Jan 1
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Runners: How do you keep your feet dry thru snow and slush? UPDATED Jan 1 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
When I run in the snow, I let my wet feet steam like the rest of me. Run faster. Smile

I think this is the best advice. I don’t run any more because of my knees. But the coldest I ever ran in was 9 degrees.

I recommend two pair of shoes to rotate so they dry completely and mid-weight synthetic socks. And then just keep moving.

These days I just stand around at the dog park and it is absolutely miserable when the temperature drops below 50. I would rather run in 20 degree weather than stand still in 50 degree weather.

Posts: 6631 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:

These days I just stand around at the dog park and it is absolutely miserable when the temperature drops below 50. I would rather run in 20 degree weather than stand still in 50 degree weather.

Absolutely!

Posts: 11399 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post