SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
G-Shock. They have served me well.

Speed is fine, but accuracy is final

The use of the pen is an indulgence we can afford only because better men and women grip the sword on our behalf -Ralph Peters

Posts: 223 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: July 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Citizen hands down. I wear the Titanium Calibre 2100 every day I got from you probably 10 years ago.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8858 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please David and thanks for the chance. I'm a Citizen Fan.

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Can't pass this one up.

I've always wanted a G-Shock, but could never decide on a model.

Thanks, Dave!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16273 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve never had a Citizen, but they sure look nice.

Citizen for me, please!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a Citizen, please. Thanks Dave!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Citizen, gorgeous watches, really like the eco drive.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
G-Shock. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 4989 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Citizen eco drive.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I've never owned a Citizen Eco-drive, that would be my choice.

Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, Dave!
Count me in the Citizen camp!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15397 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love a shot at a G-Shock. Thanks!

Posts: 1363 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have always liked the Luminox look, would love to try one. Thank you Dave!!

Posts: 218 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G-Shock would get my vote! Thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma...G Shock please

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14188 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Eco Drive for me.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10501 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity Dave, Citizen for me.

Posts: 479 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
In please- GShock all the way- thanks so much for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15633 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
I'd love a Eco-Drive.

Thank you for doing this David.

Ray

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
G-Shock for sure

Posts: 2836 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post