SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox? Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Having bought and tried both from Dave I can tell everyone that you can't go wrong.

Dave, please consider me for eco-drive.

Thanks!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5646 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Eco-Drive Please Sir! Thanks very much.....

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Holy crap I'm so happy with the G-shock I bought from Dave. I wear it every day and love it.

I'd love to try an Eco-Drive.

thank you !

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Citizen please. Thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
G-Shock.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Citizen for me!

Thanks!

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I would like to add a G Shock to my collection.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Citizen for the win.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Never owned a Citizen Watch And Since You offer them regularly, I have them now in high regard.

Had a Casio g shock a lifetime ago, maybe last century, and it was Rock solid. Wore it until it literally fell appart. Maybe over 10 years.

Like to try the Eco now, if you please and karma so decides.

Thank you Dave.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12113 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Luminox. Thanks for your generosity David.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: USMC-PRIDE,

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Citizen gets my vote this time, sir.

Please count me in and thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Citizen please. thanks

Posts: 3597 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please for a G-Shock! Thanks!

Posts: 4344 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Thanks as always for the chance, Dave. The Citizen appeals more to me.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All sound great but I would have to go with Luminox, please count me in and thanks for the chance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PossibleZombie,

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Eco-Drive, Thanks for offer Dave!

Posts: 1296 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I will have to now change that to Luminox

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ozarkwoods,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4837 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Eco.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another Karma opportunity.

Citizen for me please.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
G- Dawg! word to dave!

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post