SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Sign this AM :)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Sign this AM :) Login/Join 
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted

Shortly after sunrise this morning.
Photo doesn’t do justice to the reality.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
WOW!! God's glory abounds!!! Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11048 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Beautiful.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7035 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 6351 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
“Something wonderful is about to happen.”

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9108 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
A promise from God!!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, where, approximately, is this?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6187 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
^^^ Puget Sound

~Robert A. Heinlein

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
^^^ Puget Sound
Thought it might be.
Wish I could move back there, but...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6187 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I understand…

But apparently I am protected by a holy beacon of light … deep in enemy territory… Wink

~Robert A. Heinlein

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Amen!!!

ETA - signified, would you please email me the full resolution picture? My wife is in love with rainbows, and gasped when I showed her your pic. I plan to print/frame this for her, if you’d be so kind. Please/thank you!!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
very nice Sig-N. What island is that, Hat?
Can't wait to get back over.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19104 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Mainland, looking west at your side ORC.

I live in the neighborhood with all those fisherman/crabbers you see on TV. (Sig Hansen is my neighbor just 3 homes up.)

~Robert A. Heinlein

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
No floods today.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Amen!!!

ETA - signified, would you please email me the full resolution picture? My wife is in love with rainbows, and gasped when I showed her your pic. I plan to print/frame this for her, if you’d be so kind. Please/thank you!!

Sent. Check your email.

Unfortunately it was taken with an iPhone, so I don’t know how well it will print.

I sent you two different photos.

~Robert A. Heinlein

His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
That's a nice picture. I'm sure it's so much better seen in person.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19575 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SIGnified:

Mainland, looking west at your side ORC.

Big Grin

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19104 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Now which side is the pot of gold under?

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3855 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post