SIGforum
A Sign this AM :)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6890006494

September 05, 2022, 10:09 AM
SIGnified
A Sign this AM :)

Shortly after sunrise this morning.
Photo doesn’t do justice to the reality.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
September 05, 2022, 10:11 AM
rat2306
Very nice!
September 05, 2022, 10:11 AM
erj_pilot
WOW!! God's glory abounds!!! Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
September 05, 2022, 10:18 AM
ridewv
Beautiful.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.
September 05, 2022, 10:22 AM
wishfull thinker
Smile

September 05, 2022, 10:23 AM
SIGnified
“Something wonderful is about to happen.”

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
September 05, 2022, 10:37 AM
.38supersig
Sweet!

September 05, 2022, 10:37 AM
armedmd
A promise from God!!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.
September 05, 2022, 10:49 AM
stoic-one
Beautiful, where, approximately, is this?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/
September 05, 2022, 10:56 AM
SIGnified
^^^ Puget Sound

~Robert A. Heinlein
September 05, 2022, 10:58 AM
stoic-one
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
^^^ Puget Sound
Thought it might be.
Wish I could move back there, but...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/
September 05, 2022, 11:00 AM
SIGnified
I understand…

But apparently I am protected by a holy beacon of light … deep in enemy territory… Wink

~Robert A. Heinlein
September 05, 2022, 11:06 AM
Outnumbered
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Amen!!!

ETA - signified, would you please email me the full resolution picture? My wife is in love with rainbows, and gasped when I showed her your pic. I plan to print/frame this for her, if you’d be so kind. Please/thank you!!
September 05, 2022, 12:01 PM
old rugged cross
very nice Sig-N. What island is that, Hat?
Can't wait to get back over.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"
September 05, 2022, 12:15 PM
SIGnified
Mainland, looking west at your side ORC.

I live in the neighborhood with all those fisherman/crabbers you see on TV. (Sig Hansen is my neighbor just 3 homes up.)

~Robert A. Heinlein
September 05, 2022, 12:27 PM
4MUL8R
No floods today.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...
September 05, 2022, 12:45 PM
SIGnified
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Amen!!!

ETA - signified, would you please email me the full resolution picture? My wife is in love with rainbows, and gasped when I showed her your pic. I plan to print/frame this for her, if you’d be so kind. Please/thank you!!

Sent. Check your email.

Unfortunately it was taken with an iPhone, so I don’t know how well it will print.

I sent you two different photos.

~Robert A. Heinlein
September 05, 2022, 06:12 PM
Rey HRH
That's a nice picture. I'm sure it's so much better seen in person.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
September 05, 2022, 07:52 PM
old rugged cross
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SIGnified:

Mainland, looking west at your side ORC.

Big Grin

"Practice like you want to play in the game"
September 06, 2022, 06:43 AM
Captain Morgan
Beautiful!

Now which side is the pot of gold under?

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin