SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you ever sit in your vehicle to let the song finish?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you ever sit in your vehicle to let the song finish? Login/Join 
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Back in my youth I would do that, but as I got older I found that I was listening to the radio less and less. It finally got to the point to where I never have my radio on in my vehicle.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2094 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I listen on my phone so generally I just get out and walk with the song playing if i’m really into at that moment. In the past when I used CDs, there were plenty of times I’d finish off the song if I could.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2448 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
After running errands today as I pulled in the driveway, Simple Man was playing and I sat in the suburban till it finished. Are there songs you sit for till the end?

Back in ancient times when I listened to the radio, I would sometimes let a song finish. Once I switched to CDs, I don't bother as the song will pick up where it left off next time I get in the vehicle.

Posts: 4605 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, 'Highway Song", Blackfoot

Make it count

Posts: 1415 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also don’t listen to the radio as much. But there are certain songs like G&R Sweet Child of Mine that have their hooks in me!

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1131 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure do. In addition to Simple Man, many others from Skynyrd as well. A few others that I will always hear out to the end before I exit the vehicle are Whole Lotta Rosie, Shoot To Thrill, and Stranglehold.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post