SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Here's all you need to know: Arkansas State Police Pursuit
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here's all you need to know: Arkansas State Police Pursuit Login/Join 
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yes, an old-fashioned Southern tune-up is in order.

That is exactly what my uncle, a lieutenant in the NYC housing police back in the day, used to call it. "Sorry your honor, he fell down the stairs."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5938 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sort of looks a silver spoon type. Probably spent too many wasted hours of his youth on his Playstation, playing trashy "training tools" like Grand Theft Auto. Beat the game and now thinks he's ready for the real thing. But I think Mommy is going to be pretty upset about her totaled Lincoln.

-MG

Posts: 2226 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yes, an old-fashioned Southern tune-up is in order.

I agree

Posts: 13051 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
He has a little attitudinal problem that needs fixin' quick fast and in a hurry.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38248 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
So he ends up with a totaled car.

And maybe jail time.

Does the insurance pay if he totals his car running from the police?

Nope, the little sack of shit probably stole the car (as they always do) and it is nothing he has to fix.

The car's owner now doesn't have a way to work the next day and is SOL.

Posts: 9425 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
ASP TVI yesterday near my house. Kilt him dead in the wreck. I'll post the video as soon as available, incident under investigation. Speeds over 100, driving on the inside lane shoulder, felony fleeing. The skid marks are something to behold.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7292 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
It's good to know that in some states these days LEOs don't have to let little ass clowns like that get a free pass. When I was a young man, many years ago, a lot of the cops were WWII and Korean War vets. They would absolutely not put up with that kind of crap.

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel

Posts: 1018 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
ASP demonstrating again how they are PIT masters...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38248 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Practice makes perfect... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
ASP demonstrating again how they are PIT masters...

I keep telling myself to quit spending so much time on YouTube, but the ASP and the Police Pursuits channel is so addictive!

There was an installment a couple of weeks ago where the trooper PIT an SUV which went into a ditch, then went airborne and twirled in the air. Woof. That's not gonna buff out!! Big Grin

Posts: 6578 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Maybe that little shit will meet a real badass in the pokey. He may lose his little smirk at that time, and learn something that will stick with him.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
This one is pretty hot off the grill.

West Memphis man dead after high-speed chase in Arkansas, police say

https://www.fox13memphis.com/n...ea-5b5ec5715c41.html

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4878 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Watch the criminal's behavior starting about 5:30.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32052 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
These yutes might stand a better chance running on foot if they stole a belt before stealing the car…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11227 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Must be a Metallica and Judas Priest fan.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12961 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a spoiled kid, complete with the smirk, because his parents provided little discipline. I have a friend was was driving home after work on the highway, he was hit from behind by a BMW going over 100 mph. His rear wheels locked up, and the car left skid marks 900 feet long.

Spoiled 20 yo kid driving his dad's car while drunk. He probably caught hell for this, as his dad was a DA in the local county.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trooper Byrd was given kudos by USA Today recently.

A video is embedded in the linked article.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/le...ndous-170000772.html

Posts: 3405 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Byrd is the Wyrd!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post