SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    how does amazon know ? ( porch bandits)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how does amazon know ? ( porch bandits) Login/Join 
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
You either have integrity or you don't. I for one only have my word without it I'm nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2180 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
one of the first items I ordered from Amazon was a kindle for my wife. I got the delivery notification a few days later but the kindle was nowhere to be found. Amazon didn't give me any grief at all and they overnighted a replacement even though I hadn't paid for overnight service originally and the replacement arrived safe and sound. The original kindle never did show up but they gained a loyal customer that day.

Nothing has gone missing since either. Right around that time a high school aged kid a few doors down got arrested for stealing a phone during a craigslist sale. I assume he probably stole the kindle too. I never saw him again after his arrest.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post