SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Canadian Shipping Company Halts Firearms Delivery
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canadian Shipping Company Halts Firearms Delivery Login/Join 
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted
Did you guys hear about this?

CanPar, a UPS-like parcel delivery company in Canada, abruptly stopped carrying all firearms, ammunition, and related products. No warning. All shipments en route will be returned to shippers. I don't see any mention of this on their website.

Rebel News video here:

https://youtu.be/iiHzP7Wv8KU

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2843 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't say I am surprised.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I bet they are just so proud of themselves

Not giving any warning about this policy change is a dangerous and irresponsible thing to do when shipping firearms. Thus they have ironically helped prove that progressive anti gun assholes cannot be trusted with firearms or to act responsibly with much of anything. They are governed by their emotions and not logic or reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was due to the fact that they had 3 pistols stolen from their care. Under investigation right know.

Posts: 113 | Location: Grande Prairie AB | Registered: May 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Giving a bit of a warning or heads up would be the proper and responsible thing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Captain Woodrow Call would’ve said, “I hate rude behavior in a company. I won’t tolerate it.”

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Sounds like they are astute business people. Eek

Posts: 22927 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Changing your policy without any warning is only going to increase the likelihood of more firearms being potentially lost or stolen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~