SIGforum
Canadian Shipping Company Halts Firearms Delivery

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6830094284

June 06, 2021, 12:48 PM
ridgerat
Canadian Shipping Company Halts Firearms Delivery
Did you guys hear about this?

CanPar, a UPS-like parcel delivery company in Canada, abruptly stopped carrying all firearms, ammunition, and related products. No warning. All shipments en route will be returned to shippers. I don't see any mention of this on their website.

Rebel News video here:

https://youtu.be/iiHzP7Wv8KU

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League
June 06, 2021, 07:10 PM
Graniteguy
Can't say I am surprised.
June 06, 2021, 07:33 PM
stickman428
I bet they are just so proud of themselves

Not giving any warning about this policy change is a dangerous and irresponsible thing to do when shipping firearms. Thus they have ironically helped prove that progressive anti gun assholes cannot be trusted with firearms or to act responsibly with much of anything. They are governed by their emotions and not logic or reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
June 07, 2021, 01:26 AM
npbra
Was due to the fact that they had 3 pistols stolen from their care. Under investigation right know.
June 07, 2021, 06:07 AM
stickman428
Giving a bit of a warning or heads up would be the proper and responsible thing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 07, 2021, 10:54 AM
Sportshooter
Captain Woodrow Call would’ve said, “I hate rude behavior in a company. I won’t tolerate it.”
June 07, 2021, 12:31 PM
smschulz
Sounds like they are astute business people. Eek
June 07, 2021, 12:38 PM
stickman428
Changing your policy without any warning is only going to increase the likelihood of more firearms being potentially lost or stolen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~