SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Birthday, V-Tail ! ! !
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday, V-Tail ! ! ! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 1363 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 2978 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Happiest of birthdays!

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1125 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Did you know Alexander Hamilton was born on January 11 as well? What was he like?

On a side note, I heard you have license number 3, behind Wilber and Orville.

Happy Birthday!

Posts: 11045 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday V. Keep on keepin' on.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5692 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to you Sir !

Posts: 11869 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and wishing you many more in the years to come. .................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2030 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16147 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday V Tail!!

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a Happy Birthday

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38744 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday. Have a good one

Posts: 1572 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy B'day!

Posts: 13685 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!!

When you start to get up in years or have a life threatening health issue it sure makes you look forward to more birthdays! I know I LOVE each new birthday I get to celebrate.

Posts: 1779 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20326 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday V-Tail! Smile

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6433 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
let me join the chorus!

Happy Birthday V-Tail! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16266 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5418 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43935 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post