SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Birthday, V-Tail ! ! !
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday, V-Tail ! ! ! Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted
Good morning, my friend!

Wanted to try to be first in line to wish you a wonderful birthday Big Grin

May you be in good health and have many more.

So very glad you are here, Ari!

Your posts are always enjoyed.

So very thankful for you.

Hippo, birdie, two ewes!!! Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ll second that!

Posts: 26966 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2581 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, V-Tail. I think of you each time I see one of those beautiful airplanes.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Happy B-Day!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Sir

Posts: 5362 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday My Friend!

Party like you mean it.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12805 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, V-Tail! Smile

Posts: 15040 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY V TAIL!!

Posts: 1228 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, best wishes today.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day today my friend.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday V-Tail. I hope you have a great year!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6344 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday airman!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10915 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
HB2U
HB2U
HB, V-tail
HB2U

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Happy B-day V-Tail. You're a great asset to this board and hope you'll be here for a long time.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Many happy returns V-Tail

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
!יום הולדת שמח

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16124 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday sir!

Posts: 23618 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30769 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers, V-tail!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post