SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gift ideas for the wife?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gift ideas for the wife? Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
i dunno how well they work but every time i use my binoculars, i always wish i had one with image stabilization, especially at higher magnification. if they work well, maybe 12x image stabilized would be good for bird watching?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12736 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No ,
$100.00 I.S. , 12 x power binos would not be a good investment
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54667 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
My wife's birthday was yesterday. I got her a 23 & Me Kit. She was intrigued and liked it.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3814 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
What ever you need in my world...

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6012 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
status ?

Posts: 54667 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Depending on what birds she is most intrigued with and your location,maybe a day or overnight trip to somewhere she might see some different birds or a bird club membership. I know in this day and time, vacations/overnight stays are not the most optimal unfortunately.

Posts: 6893 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
Louis Vuitton purse.

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
Yeah,
I don't ever want to be the guy who give's the love
of his life
$100.00 Luis Vuitton hand bag.
Big Grin

Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
For an inexpensive gift as an add on to something more expensive you might get her a Road ID.

They make an engraved plate with name, contact information, and any medical information you might want others to know should she take a fall.

I have one of their "sidekicks" that fits on my watch band.

RoadID.com

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
one of the best purchases ever, for nature watching or beer drinking. seriously the most awesome easiest lightest best chair ever. almost fits in a glove box, easily in a backpack or similar.

https://helinox.com/products/sunset-chair

Posts: 218 | Location: NC | Registered: February 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post