SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    As a gun owner......
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

As a gun owner...... Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
I don't think I'm tactical enough....

#1 I don't have a beard.
#2 I don't own a Pit-bull. I have a Sheltie....
#3 I don't have a 1,2,3,4,5...10 point sling on my AR
#4 I don't have 33 inch tires on a Dually 550 series truck. I have a stock Nissan Frontier.
#5 I don't smoke a cigar and drink Moonshine.

Am I missing anything.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
#6 I don't wear ballcaps with velcro fields covered with morale patches.
#7 I don't have a Molon Labe tattoo.
#8 I don't refer to myself as a "Sheepdog" nor do I clothe myself with "Sheepdog" paraphernalia.
#9 I don't have a "truck gun".
#10 I don't "run" any firearms... but I do carry and shoot them.
#11 I don't trick out my guns with Punisher skull accouterments.
#12 I don't festoon my vehicle with gun stickers.

(But I do wear 5.11 pants fairly often... They're comfortable, durable, and best of all: free.)

Posts: 32562 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
#8 I don't scan and assess after each volley at the range.

Posts: 6065 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
#11: I don’t have a YETI sticker on my vehicle.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3980 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#12: I still "practice", not "train"

Posts: 8962 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
#TBD - I don't have a PEQ15 IR illuminator and NOT own NVGs (the pinnacle of uber tactical-dork-dom).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
#13 I don’t talk with my hand like I’m slicing the pie
#14 I don’t talk in SOCOM acronyms
#15 I don’t wear 5.11, Vertx or Propper’s on a daily basis.

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
#16- I buy a $500 pistol, and $3000 in ammo instead of spending $3500 on the same pistol with useless additions in attempts to accomplish the same thing.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
What's wrong with moonshine?

Posts: 9981 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
I don’t refer to myself as an operator, operating operationally.

I don’t own a platform.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
What's wrong with moonshine?

...and Cigars?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9186 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:

Laughing out loud at this one. Glad I'm home alone....

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I'm lousy at OP-SEC, telling my wife whenever I go to the store.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
I have a stock on my rifle, not furniture. What pretentious idiot came up with that?

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1490 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
I don't think I'm tactical enough....

#1 I don't have a beard.
#2 I don't own a Pit-bull. I have a Sheltie....
#3 I don't have a 1,2,3,4,5...10 point sling on my AR
#4 I don't have 33 inch tires on a Dually 550 series truck. I have a stock Nissan Frontier.
#5 I don't smoke a cigar and drink Moonshine.

Am I missing anything.

Well, if you are missing something, so am I.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
#TBD - I don't have a PEQ15 IR illuminator and NOT own NVGs (the pinnacle of uber tactical-dork-dom).

That is my favorite hands down. I bought this dbal and its fucking worthless without NVG's. But it looks cool as shit on my battle worn mk18 truck gun.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I don't even own an EBR - am I even a man?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15274 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:

But do you have one of these stickers on your cooler?

https://www.shiticoolers.com

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11785 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
#42 I only have one truck gun, and its a pistol.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[insert #] - I carry a snubnose revolver.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post