SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Minneapolis: Home of the "Glock Switch"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minneapolis: Home of the "Glock Switch" Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I'm surprised we're not seeing a lot of black market AR15 autosears available. Or maybe they are, but I'm just not in the loop.

There was a recent kerfuffle with the "auto key card", where some dude was selling DIY etched metal "Lightning Link"-style autosears online. He got his peepee smacked by the feds, along with his co-conspirators, including a Youtube gun guy who was promoting them on his semi-popular YT channel in exchange for monetary kickback.

See https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0105858/m/9610005084

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would be interested in hearing your thoughts about the Ruger Charger .22 with what is being called a " binary trigger" addition

Can be seen on Y.t. channel called .22plinkster.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54706 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Turn up the audio in this video clip.

https://www.fox29.com/news/vid...elphia-red-light.amp

Posts: 312 | Location: California | Registered: September 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4ftty4:
Turn up the audio in this video clip.

https://www.fox29.com/news/vid...elphia-red-light.amp
Ah, the city of brotherly love strikes again.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I'm surprised we're not seeing a lot of black market AR15 autosears available. Or maybe they are, but I'm just not in the loop.

A lot of modern receivers are "high shelf" and do not fit a DIAS.

Posts: 5168 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The word 'epidemic' comes to mind.

Watching this clip, another word comes to mind: napalm

Little bastards. Ain't one of you will see the age of 21. The sooner you're gone, the better. All those gun laws are working so well, huh?

https://twitter.com/crazyclips.../1724174450709413930

But, oh, wait- the ATF has more important things to deal with, like shoulder stocks on AR pistols. Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

I'm more surprised by the kid with a graduation cap & gown Big Grin. Must be a costume.

Almost every handgun in the clip sports a 33 rd magazine.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
In all seriousness what changed? My experience was The Fed was generally not interested in prosecuting firearms offenses unless there was a body, there was something special, and/or the case was a stone cold lock.

But It’s been a while since I was on the job

I agree with you. There’s all kinds of videos on YouTube with young guys mostly around Chicago with these things on their guns. I’m pretty sure nothing has happened to any of them because the videos keep popping up.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Little bastards. Ain't one of you will see the age of 21. The sooner you're gone, the better. All those gun laws are working so well, huh?

I don't know what video you're watching, but the one kid is obviously working for NASA!
A Rocket Surgeon, Para, a real Rocket Surgeon!
TOP MEN!

This is what I deal with damn near every day I work.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8368 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Napalm

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Napalm

Anyone here got a F-4 / F-15 / F-18 I can borrow for a few days?

Because, trust me, I'm more than willing to be the Foreword Observer!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8368 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
The word 'epidemic' comes to mind.

Watching this clip, another word comes to mind: napalm

https://twitter.com/crazyclips.../1724174450709413930

But, oh, wait- the ATF has more important things to deal with, like shoulder stocks on AR pistols. Roll Eyes

Donut Operator always loved when local rappers did this when he was a cop. He especially loved when they got the guns so close to the camera he could read the serial numbers to see if they were stolen. Easy arrest.

Posts: 4219 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who has the absolute most to gain from society not doing anything at all, about preventing bad people and recidivism ?

Society has the ability to prevent reoffenders, but society refuses to impliment the nessicary tools and procedures to do so.

Every time a felony takes place, many people experiance job security and income of some sort.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54706 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post