SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Flintstone T-Bone with Protection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flintstone T-Bone with Protection Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
These were the biggest I've ever grilled or eaten.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7081 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
I'm still checking my missed calls for the voicemail invite. I'll have to get back to you and your amazing steaks.

Posts: 1992 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Damn!

Even the photos are enormous. Wink

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17302 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Medium rare?

Salt and pepper?

Makes me want to get some steak for this week.

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Looks good!

The steak, knife and challenge coin are way too good for canned beans.....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12441 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m assuming that green stuff is for the dog when you finish. Steak looks great! Single serving.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1131 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Damn!

Even the photos are enormous. Wink
His P220 has an 12" slide (as seen on my monitor)!

Yabba dabba doo.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nice, but you forgot the money shot of the sliced through goodness.
Perfect size steak for a reverse sear.
Looks great. Cool

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
That looks quite delicious!

French cut green beans, I haven't had those since I was a kid. I remember I use to eat them with A1 Sauce.

Posts: 1697 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
You sure those are T-Bones? They look like Porterhouses to me.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Yabba Dabba Do!

Looks awesomely delicious Smile

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10499 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Nice looking steaks!
quote:
Originally posted by Unishot:
You sure those are T-Bones? They look like Porterhouses to me.
Good eye! The only difference in the two is that USDA requires a porterhouse to be minimum 1.25” thick. My Sigforum challenge coin is 1.5” in diameter so it’s a porterhouse.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23314 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Hope you got the one on the left - that one looks nicely marbled. So, did you finish in one sitting?

I'm only able to finish about 1/3 - 1/2 lb (w/out bone) in one sitting now; more like 1/3 if I have the usual sides.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12756 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Haha, thanks guys. I finished about 3/4 of the big one but the pair were over 3lbs together. My wife finished the smaller one, lol. I cooked them medium rare, salt and pepper off the grill. Cross cut as requested.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7081 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Damn! I think we're having leftovers tonight....

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6332 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!! Looks like minimal brown edge and very juicy. Like!

Some caramelized maui onions in a balsamic reduction seems like it would pair nicely. Yum.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12756 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post