SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lindesy Vonn failed at the Olympics and I could be happier about it only if...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lindesy Vonn failed at the Olympics and I could be happier about it only if... Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

She might also snap her fucking neck

I'm cool with that Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"But Para, how would you feel if she actually snapped her neck?"

I'd feel like having a fucking sandwich.

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
A cheese sammich ! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Hahahaha maybe she won’t get any more endorsements and fade off into the skiing sunset and get job as a bartender in some never heard of ski lodge or hooters. Bye Bye Lindsey...

Hopefully Mikaela will kick your ass on the course Thursday.

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, I always miss the good stuff.
I blacklisted her when she back stabbed President Trump.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The hills are alive, with the sounds of necks snapping. Lindsay Vonn shutyurfuckin Trapp.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Tell me that prancer didn't win any medals. Hopefully he slipped while trying to do a triple cornhole and lost all his front teeth on the ice.

"Triple cornhole"

Big Grin Wink

I know, right? Comedy gold right there. Big Grin

And if the bimbo is gonna make sammichs, let's Go for the Gold and have...wait for it....

BACON SAMMICHES!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15233 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"But Para, how would you feel if she actually snapped her neck?"

I'd feel like having a fucking sandwich.

Watch out for bad mayonnaise.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Para, this guy gets it (he's a recovering journalist who lives near here). But even better, I think you'd like the detailed list at the end of the story, of those who have taken on Trump and lost (he chronicles all 44 of them...Vonn is #44).
http://donsurber.blogspot.com/...is-44th-to-feel.html

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Wasn't she the one that wouldn't go to the Whitehouse?
She needn't worry losers, don't get an invite.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lindsey Vonn said on CNN in December, "Well, I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president. I take the Olympics very seriously and what they mean and what they represent, what walking under our flag means in the opening ceremony.

"I want to represent our country well. I don't think that there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that.

This woman doesn't have the capacity to think. I'd like to ask her:

"Imagine there are two people asking for your vote. Person A wants to represent Americans as independent people who are qualified to run their own lives without interference from the government. Additionally, person A believes the working people in the country - the tax payers - aren't getting a fair return on their tax dollars, so person A wants to reduce their tax burden, and better use those tax dollars to represent the interests of those tax payers.

On the other hand, person B wants to use the tax-payer's dollars to make America conform with the rest of the world's societies, which are all run by tyrannical governments that tax the workers much worse than America does.

Which person better represents America: person A (Trump), or person B (Hilliary)?"

Vonn is just a brain-washed person who was brain-washed by attending public schools, which have become basically warehouses for kids.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Hell not just her but also for all the idiots who want to interject political opinions from their millionaire standpoint.

Now that james guy from Cleveland is trying to say "I'm more than an athlete." No, dude. You're not. You get paid tens of millions of dollars to run, jump and shoot a basketball through a hoop. If it weren't for that, you'd be the world's tallest janitor.

Posts: 13116 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
And what about the pansy on ice? Mr. "I need a drink and a Xanax". If he still has all his teeth, It's a dark day for America. Tell me that prancer didn't win any medals. Hopefully he slipped while trying to do a triple cornhole and lost all his front teeth on the ice.

Talk about "laugh out loud" comedy, I'm glad I don't have any stitches to bust out Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I saw a news story about some male American skier who finished like ninth or something and I couldn’t figure out why there was news in that

It’s because he got s kiss from his boyfriend on TV before he skied

Give me a fucking break

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quitters also. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-shunning-event.html

Lindsey Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin, Ted Ligety.

They forfeit their participation trophies.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If there were never again another Olympics, I'd be just fine with that. I've had it with these pissing, preening prima donnas running their ignorant commie mouths about things they do not understand and which have nothing to do with their little games.

Get a fuckin' job and be quiet

"Spoiled brats" is right. Spot on. What have you done, girly, other than run your fucking mouth about politics, show poorly in the games, and refuse to participate on Saturday because you probably won't win? I don't care what anyone else thinks about you, or how much they adore you. In my book, you're just another loudmouthed, know-nothing spoiled brat loser.

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The libertarian in me believes that she has the right to spew whatever asinine comment she prefers straight out of her cornhole.

I also believe that one man's meat is another man's poison. It all has consequences.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
I saw a news story about some male American skier who finished like ninth or something and I couldn’t figure out why there was news in that

It’s because he got s kiss from his boyfriend on TV before he skied

Give me a fucking break

And that queer's friends and family members were all waving rainbow flags but not the American flag. Roll Eyes

Hey, Nancy, you're supposed to be there representing the USA, not the gay community. You disgusting, self centered prick. He also said on the plus side of having a broken thumb, he won't have to shake VP Pence's hand. Well, you're a loser so wouldn't have had to shake it anyway.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well, as to Julie Foudy's brilliant remarks, all I have to say is this: be an Olympian or be a politician. But if you dabble with politics and pick a side, don't be surprised when politics dabbles back at you. Lindsay looked into the abyss and the abyss looked into her.

Posts: 17133 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
If there were never again another Olympics, I'd be just fine with that. I've had it with these pissing, preening prima donnas running their ignorant commie mouths about things they do not understand and which have nothing to do with their little games.

Yeah, it is not just the NFL or NBA or professional sports, but the whole sporting world in general. Bunch of mental midgets who think they are God's gift to mankind. I have not watched one single minute of the Olympics and wouldn't miss it if it disappeared from the planet.

Vonn is a bim, nothing more. One who decides to couple with Tiger Woods after his disgraceful behavior, that gal is full of bad choices.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16703 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post