SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man finds out celebrating $96K settlement with hookers was a bad idea
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man finds out celebrating $96K settlement with hookers was a bad idea Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPWAMike0317:
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter01:
The only thing that I found surprising in this article was that the pimps drove off in a "minivan". WTF is the world coming to?

Practical Pimps?

Stolen van.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I highly suspect now, his family will still get to move.

Only he won't be with them.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
quote:
The only thing that I found surprising in this article was that the pimps drove off in a "minivan". WTF is the world coming to?

Practical Pimps?

Stolen van.

Who steals a mini-van? Wannabe soccer mom thugs?

Posts: 11027 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
quote:

Practical Pimps?

Stolen van.

Who steals a mini-van? Wannabe soccer mom thugs?

Worthless, tasteless, drug-infested dregs of society that lift anything they can get their hands on. Eek

Truthfully, I don't know how they acquired their van, I'm just throwing out my reasoned hypothesis. Maybe they just drive around a mini-van because it's low key, gets decent mileage and works well to haul around their ho's.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am having too much fun with this thread.

I can just hear the conversation.

John to Hookers: "I want to get f**ked tonight.

Hookers to John: "Ooookaaaayyyyyy"

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15733 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Man I just love a story with a happy ending!!!

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Well I would have never seen that coming... I guess because I wold never be in that part of the play.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thread title sounds like the caption under a far side cartoon.

Posts: 3601 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Who gets settlements in cash?

An insurance company surely isn't sending an adjuster out with a manilla envelope with cash in it...

Ed McMahon with a yuuuuge cardboard check ...

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15913 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Silly man. Everyone know that you have to be a millionaire to have two chicks at once.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4792 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I know that we are not supposed to comment on people's appearance, but looking at the photos of the hookers, I would not have spent my money there, even if I were inclined to pay for a rental unit.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30743 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More evidence to support my theory that you must have the IQ of a vegetable to have any hope of winning settlements and lotteries.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3548 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
Silly man. Everyone know that you have to be a millionaire to have two chicks at once.

Does a million dollars fit in a suitcase?

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does a million dollars fit in a suitcase?

Yes.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15733 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post