SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    343 - Never Forget
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

343 - Never Forget Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Amen!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
NEVER FORGET.

NEVER FORGIVE.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Never forget never repeat. May our Country stay vigilant so we never have to go thru this again. Too many good men and women paid the price for our lax intelligence.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Never Ever Forget.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently a few people did.

Student from Missouri college takes up American flags honoring 9/11 victims and throws them away.

Student’s name: Fadel Alkilani

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ags-at-9-11-memorial

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The fact that this guys fellow students will let him get away with this only emboldens his kind.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
This student of higher education needs what my wife would call a "lower education" or in other words what Heinlein in Starship Troopers referred to as "a medium set of lumps"

quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
The fact that this guys fellow students will let him get away with this only emboldens his kind.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That student is guilty of stealing property. Punish him for that crime.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRIO:
That student is guilty of stealing property. Punish him for that crime.
Yes, and even if those little Flags were pretty inexpensive, the total value would probably be large enough to qualify as a felony. Put his ass in jail for a long time!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about having a nice dinner and drinks at the nearest VFW Post! I’ll drive..

What’s left I’ll drop off at the local Firemen’s Hall

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here we are, weeks later, Fadel Alkilani has not faced any repercussions for his actions. I guess theft is ok if you throw a "phobia" word into the mix.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w...lism-1628361%3famp=1

Posts: 1512 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
But in a statement, Alkilani, the student union vice president of finance, hit back at what he described as a "massive harassment campaign" against him.
I'm delighted to hear this but, clearly, the "campaign" was not "massive" enough, because this fuckstick is still breathing.

Posts: 107466 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is an old thread, but I was curious of any outcome of his actions. Not harsh enough, but it is what it is. Five charges against him, so I guess it was $100 per charge.

WU sanctions Alkilani with probation, $500 fine and essay for flag removal, per confidential letter publicized by College Republicans president - Student Life

https://www.studlife.com/news/...kilani-flag-removal/

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.