Drug Dealer posted April 06, 2021 08:35 AM
Bartender: What'll you have?
Seal: Anything but a Canadian Club.
When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
Member I kept a toy plush baby seal in my training bag when teaching baton. It was awarded to the most aggressive/effective striker in the class. I don't think I could get away with that today.
Man Once Child Twice Leave his personal life out of this.
Recondite Raider quote:
Originally posted by Wishbone: I thought you were going to say you blew a seal.
Nah, It's only ice cream.
Posts: 3638 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007
IP
Member I walked over to a place called "The Oyster Bar", a real dive
The Ice Cream Man Kid cop, that’s the kind of thing which always made lawyers see dollar signs...
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
IP
Member quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter: Kid cop, that’s the kind of thing which always made lawyers see dollar signs...
Think the sentence needs a little restructuring, "Lawyer's always see dollar signs"
Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark. “If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016 Posts: 3898 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011
IP